Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Raistlin's Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: Raistlin's Story Reply with quote Back to top

I finaly found out what Raistlin's name comes from! A Rumer of Dragons It's a book that I got not to long ago. Raistlin is a young mage whose brother, Caramon, is big and not to bright. The two twins are part of a group that is trying to defeat the evil that's growing in the land. The group consits of an half-elf-half-human, a kender*, Tasslehof, a dwarf**, a Knight of Solemia, Sturm, the twins, Caramon the warrior & Raistlin the mage, and until recently, the twins half-sister, Katrina. Also the plain barbarians Goldmoon & Riverwind.

*kenders are kinda like rouges. they like to steal/borrow, but if you accuse one of stealing, it would be deeply offended.they are immune to fear, but may get an "eery feeling" they are very cheerful, and instead of a crossbow, they carry a "hookpak", a staff with a slingshot at the top.

** in this book, different speices don't hate each other, with a few exeptions.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Raistlin's Story Reply with quote Back to top

**Screams** DO NOT GO BY THAT BOOK!!!!!!

It's a hideous example of the good story...If you want to read the good sotry, it starts with Dragons of Autumn Twighlight. Or, if you want Raistlin's story, then get The Soulforge, by Margret Weis. ^_^ THAT'S the good story.

*Shudders* I saw the cover to A Rumer of Dragons the other day; it was rather terrifying...^_~

Oh, and the twins' half-sister's name is Kitiara. ^_^ At least, in the real books...-_- I wonder what possesed Hickman and Weis to break it up like that.

[ 24. August 2003, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Raistlin, Archmagus ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: