Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Vampire Menace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 11:29 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Martin:*Broke free with a sheriken they left on Martin's pocket*I can not be strong enogh to kill this Warlock unless I get my power back...I've got it!!! But first, I will save Archmage. HEHEHEHE...They don't know that a ninja is smiliar to rogues exept they are used as spies.

Archmage:*Being freed by Martin*Thanks Martin. I can now cast teleport, wanna grab on?

Martin:I have no choice. The vampires took away my powers of casting ninjasu.

Archmage:Let's go.*teleported out with Martin.

Gunner#1:Let's shoot 'em down, boys.

Gunner#2:I'm with you.

Gunner#3:I'm ready boss.

Captain :Die you creepy vampires!!!

General Bleh:Vampires, attack!!!

*now is time to go back to our heroes*

Martin:I can't beleve it! They got me into a trap and I lose my power!

Eric:...I get it! This is the trap that transform some one's power to some one else!

Martin:But how are my going to do to get my powers back?

Eric:You just have to kill the person that has your power.

Archmage:But the Warlock who has his power is un detectable!

Martin:UH OH...

[This message has been edited by Martin (edited 26 May 2001).]

Martin

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 11:53 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Martin:I can do it.*Cast the ninjasu of detect*I got it! He is held captive in the tower of Eric's traitors.

Talespinner:How are we going to rescue him?

Loralty:Martin can save him if some one could get him inside.

Cooker:Ninjas are supposed to know how to teleport, right?

Martin:OK. But ninjas can't teleport through a magic door.

Eric:Get some water and pour it on the door and the door will melt.

Martin:Good, but I have to go back to my real world to hire some people.*Went back to his world and returned with 4 horse rider with guns*

Eric:What is the weapon they are carring?

Martin:They are guns.

*In the dark tower*

Arcmage:Let me go!

General Bleh:We are going to use you as a hostage.

Martin:I will save you, Archmage. I promise...

------------------

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 12:59 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Sir Deathalot stood looking over a crystal sphere, called the Seeing Crystal. He was covered in a dark cloak and only he two red eyes could be seen. In the Seeing Crystal, the Warlock was looking at the assembled heroes.

Sir Deathalot: That's right, Martin. What will you do now, that your precious powers of Ninjasu are mine?

Sir Deathalot turned to a large, intelligent Vampire standing in the corner.

SD: Lord Vamp, I want to show you somthing.

Lord Vamp: Yes, Lord Master.

Sir Deathalot walked up to a door and, speaking a word of magic, opened it up. Inside was the largest machine ever. It was a massive thing of gears, pulleys, cranks, levers, and all sorts of mechanisms. It looked like a giant crossbow. There were three missles that were ready to be launched. Each was the size of four massive trees and had an enormous metal barb at the end. They were like giant arrows.

LV: What is thing, Lord Master?

SD: This is what I call The Death Arrow. I got it from the hero called Cooker, but I don't think that he even remembers it. With it, I will destroy the heroes and their precioud airship!

Sir Deathalot walked over to the wall and pulled a lever. A large, telescope unfolded in front of him.

SD: I have never been able to use thing because I did not have the powers of Ninjasu. But now...!

Sir Deathalot looked in the telescope and used his powers to call forth the image of Cooker's Airship that was to transport of the other heroes to Krolm's Anvil. When Sir Deathalot had targeted the Airship, he pulled another lever. The was a cranking and the ceiling opened up. The Death Arrow rose out of the fortress and began to turn toward the Airship.

SD: Now, my little friends, say goodbye to your Airship.

Sir Deathalot pulled the lever.

TWANG!

Cooker was doing the final adjustments to his Airship before he and the heroes left. The heroes were outside the Airship and were waiting for take off.

Cooker: Well, it is almost time to- WHAT IS THAT???!!!

The large arrow from The Death Arrow struck the side of Cooker's Airship. The force of the blow, sent the Airship, with Cooker and his crew inside, tumbling over the cliff to the dark valley below...

...Hahahahahaha!!!...

[This message has been edited by The Archmage (edited 26 May 2001).]

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 3:03 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

When the dawn felt, columns of smoke rose from the valley. Once can see a small dwarven camp around the shipwreck from the top of the cliff. In the camp, all heroes have gone to sleep except cooker, arch mage and cooker’s night guarding crew.
Before going to their room in the camp, many heroes have complained about the insecurity of the dwarven camp. Although cooker has set up night guard and ballista tower around the camp, no one can be sure a traitor won’t open the gate and let the undead in. Therefore most heroes are laying on their beds in armor and have weapons on hand, a single signal from any of the ballista towers would cause all of them rush out of the room and repel all forms of attack.

On the central tower of the fortress, two leaders are having a little conversation
“You guys are unbelievable!” Said arch mage in disbelieve, “how was it ever possible to put up a fort of this size within a day.”
“This is why dwarven mages has survived to now” cooker said, smiling “Our strength lies on the ability of applying magic in constructive means. Some dwarven ships are on their way here, so if you folks can defend this fort for a week, I’d get this thing ready and we can move on.”
After drink the rest of the drink from the cup, cooker continued. “This ship is beyond salvage, I did not now how I survived the fall. And anyway, I have moved the ballista out to arm our towers. And Most supplies to the put-up storehouse to the east corner of the fort. The fort is defended by most delicate system in Ardania, including auto crossbow, ballista and magical prism. You should not worry.”
“But someone here will …” Said arch mage before cooker interrupted
“You mean Eric, he is under watchful eyes.

Suddenly an alarm was heard, followed by noises of firing ballista, auto crossbow and catapult. As the leader rushed out to the balcony, a battle cry was heard. Then the noise of blade and armor, bow and arrow, magic and enchantment filled air. From the main tower, once can see the front and the black gate already become a battle filed with shattered bones, powdered vampire and blood of friends and foe littering the ground.

Cooker immediately rang the bell, and it was useless. All the heroes had already joint the battle. Arch mage saw that Martin caved a zombie in two with a shift blow, as his long- curved ninja sword shined with reflection of fire. One can see Faloter’s hand fall down on a vampire in an almost artistic manner. Jack deVair enveloped a phantom in a storm of fire before the creature vanished in a foul smoke. Meanwhile, Gigantic red flag fall from sky to direct the wrath of the heroes.

Cooker wondered, as he commanded the dwarves with arch mage.
“Where is Eric?”

[This message has been edited by Cooker (edited 26 May 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Cooker (edited 26 May 2001).]

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 6:21 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*Eric The Majestic and CrustyBones walk along a destroyed tower. Many crushed bones lay skattered. White powder is all around a crushed tower and sparking computer. One vampire lays on the ground missing an arm unnoticed by the guys.*

Eric: Well, I think we missed the action. Something messed up my teleportation.

*Then Eric notices the vampire. He rushes over and finds it is General Bleh.*

Bleh: Oh thank goodness you are here Eric. I, er, tried to take down the rebelous vampires and undead.

Eric: Liar. You have performed treason to your leader.

Bleh:*angrily* You are not our LEADER! You never were!

*Eric raised his staff and above it he formed a green glowing blast that flew and blew General Bleh into white powder.*

Eric: Now where are the others?

Loud Voice: You, wizard. What are you doing there! Go get with your hero friends that are in peral!

Eric: Where are they you dum-bum?

Loud Voice: I'M NOT DUM! They are near the northern reaches.

Eric: Okay. See-ya!

*Eric and CrustyBones teleport to the middle of the other's camp. There Cooker and the Archmage are getting weak from using so much of there power as they blast vampires. Martin is being held by the arms by seven zombies and another is punching him in the stumach. Eric teleports in and casts meteor storm. It kills lots of skeletons, some vampires, and 3 zombies that are holding Martin. CrustyBones takes off the zombie's, that was punching Martin, head. Martin grabs his sword severes the other zombies.*

Cooker: 'Bout time you showed up!

Archmage: Where were you?

Eric: My teleportation messed up. So, how you all been?

Talespinner: Hey here's an idea. How about we kill these clowns?

Eric: Enough chit-chat, let's kick some serious butt!

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 9:17 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Loralty: *overhearing Martin* How revolting! *Notices a skeleton holding a sword* Put that abomination down! NOW! *Smashes the skeleton's arm.* There! No weapons in my grammar school, thank you!
TaleSpinner: He's drunk again.

*The Vampire pokes his head up from the rubble of the tower.*
Vampire: Corporal Bones?
Cor. Bones: Sir?
Vampire: Where are you?
Cor. Bones: Under something, sir. I've fallen all to pieces.
Vampire: Pull yourself together, Bones!

Martin

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 12:17 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*after the battle*

Martin:I think I know where the warlock is now.

Talespinner:Where?

Martin:Where the arrow that shot Cooker's ship.

Cooker:How could you tell?

Martin:Ninjas can detect ninjasu master with out anything spells needed.

*In the tower*

Gunner Captain:There are too many of them. We have to use our secret weapon.

Gunner#1:I agree.

Gunner#2:Me too.

Gunner#3:Me three.

Captain:What do you call a royal geraff? Your highness. HAHAHAHA...

Vampires,zombies,and skeletons:HAHAHAHA......

Captain:Now is our chance.*took out a laser gun*

Gunner#1:Ok*do the same thing*

Gunner#2 and 3:We are going to use our high tech weapons.*took out shock canon*

VVVVVVVVVIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
BBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKK

------------------

Cooker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 1:02 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Computer:
“Majesty.exe has done an illegal operation and will be shut down!”
Jay: (Madly)
“What the!”
“Control” + “Alt” + “Del”
Everything went black …
Royal rat catcher “are you sure that is what happened?”
Jay “Yep, I’d like to delete Martin. Dll and ¦°#@¦§@¦ ”
“No problems”

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2001 7:51 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

LOUD VOICE: YOU CAN'T USE ANY #%&^*@$ LASER GUNS! YOUR CREATING #%&^*@$ ERRORS IN THE SYMSTEM!

Gunner #1:*to captain* I think he's mad.

Captain: You not to bright, are you?

LOUD VOICE: THERE! THERE AREN'T ANYMORE FUNKY WEAPONS IN THIS! JUST REGULAR MAJESTY WEAPONS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gunners and Captain: HEY! He got rid of our guns!

Gunner #1: Can he do that?

LOUD VOICE: AH-HA. NOW MARTIN PART OF THE STORY AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FINE! WAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Not as loud voice:
I think Jay's losing it.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 1:36 am    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*Jay and Seth stare at the impressive black- and-red box that the Com. Repairman reverently holds in front of them.*

Com. Repairman: This, guys, is the latest and greatest version of Anti-Virus software in the market. The distributor calls it some techy marketing name, but we in the tech support just like to call 'The Last Resort'.

Jay: And this will get rid of all our problems?

Com. Repairman: *nods* Yup. Your system is being fried by a malicious virus and this baby is going to fix it.

Seth: Well, what are you waiting for? Load it up!

Com. Repairman: *smugly* I've already put the CD in. Now all we need to do is press 'Enter'..

Computer Screen: ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE LOADED AND SCANNING SYSTEM FOR VIRUSES...

0%...25%...50%...75%...100%
Found 1 virus - Ninja.exe

Jay: *roars* THAT's THE -BLEEPING- -BLEEP- THAT'S BEEN -BLEEPING- THE -BLEEPING- SYSTEM FOR THE PAST FEW -BLEEPING- DAYS!

Seth: *apolegetic grin to Com. Repairman who is much taken aback* Don't worry - he's usually like this, but he's a real softy inside, really..

[This message has been edited by TaleSpinner (edited 28 May 2001).]

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 6:17 am    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Sir Deathalot and Lord Vamp went into another room. This room had one thing in it: a master computer system. There, sitting in a wooden chair, was the computer tech. The computer tech turned to the warlock and said:

Computer tech: Ah, Lord Master. I'm glad you're here. Apparently the Cyberloreans have installed some sort of Anti-Virus program onto their main system. But, have not fear, in a couple minutes, I'll have them out.

The computer tech typed in numerous commands.

CT: Done, Lord Master! I've changed the main password to the MAJESTY PROGRAM. Jay and his little friends are out. You're in. I've also found a hidden file called ARDANIA.EXE.

SD: That's it! That's the file! That file will manupulate the climate and all sorts of things of Ardania!

Jay: AAARRRGGGGHHH!! WHAT'S THE MATTER!!!???

Computer Tech: Sir, it appears that the password to MAJESTY PROGRAM has been changed by someone. I can't get in and control anything.

Jay: WHAT THE ---BLEEPING, BLEEP, BLEEP-- DO YOU MEAN?!!

Computer Tech: We can't get in and control and help the heroes of Majesty now.

Sir Deathalot: For my first experiment, I'll recontruct Ardania's landscape! Hahahahaha!!....

[This message has been edited by The Archmage (edited 28 May 2001).]

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 6:19 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*At the dwarven camp there is a violent earthquake taking place.*

Abbot Carnageful: W-w-what the?

Pinkish Bunny: Whoo-hoo! A nice little bit of chaos right here!

*Suddenly a tree pops up where Pinkish is standing. It clubs Pinkish in the the face. He flies in the air and hits a ballista tower and slumps down in a pile.
A tree sprouts up right under a ballista tower splitting it in half.*

Dwarf #1:*falling from tower* AAAAAAAGGGHHH!!

*A hill justs pops up and flings Eric The Majestic into Martin.*

Martin: Ooofff!*falls backwards* Man that hurt.

Eric: Feel lucky I'm in the shape of a wizard.

*Trees fly upwards, making a circle around Loralty.*

Loralty:*hacking at trees* Well this is odd.

*A pit appears beneath Cooker and Cooker falls in. Suddenly the earthquake stops.*

Talespinner: Now that was different.

*In the tower.*

Deathalot: Ha! It worked. Now for the monsters to add. Wha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 8:25 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*Loralty sits down, frowning.*
Loralty: Somebody is changing the land...
Archmage: Really? I didn't- ouff! *tree pops up beneath Archmage.*
TaleSpinner: *hacking madly at gigantic flowering strangleweed* Who's doing this, and how?
Loralty: I've got it! He must be using the Wishlist files to get ideas! If we can cut off his access to the Wishlist, he'll stop!
deVair: Too late. Wishmunde was closed for repairs. That part of Forumia's off limits.
Loralty: The warlock must have stolen it... we'll have to find his lair!

Vampire: Gently, Bones, gently!
Cor. Bones: Don't worry, sir, I'll get this computer back together in a minute. Then we'll track down the troublemaker.
Vampire: *looks out of the tree* Perhaps we could get down first?

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 7:40 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Sir Deathalot turned to the Computer Tech:

Sir Deathalot: Now, I want you to make emormous mountains to surround the heroes. Then I want water to slowly rise up from the ground so they will slowly drown...!

Computer Tech: Yes, Lord Master.

Jay turned to the Computer Technitian.

Jay: Surely there must be some way of getting back into MAJESTY PROGRAM?

CT: No, sir, there is not. And I have more bad news. Apparently whoever has stolen the password has found the ARDANIA.EXE file and is starting to change the surface area of Ardania!

Jay: Oh, no! There must be a way to do this. Aha! I know...!

Jay walked over to another computer and brought up the HEROCREATOR.EXE file.

NAME: -Agent Adan-
HERO CLASS: -Gnome-

CT: Sir! You can't-!

Jay: Watch!

HERO STARTING LEVEL (Default = 1): -1000-

OTHER: Add "SOVEREIGN.DLL" to "AGENT ADAN.NCH" class "GNOME.HCS".

And Jay pressed "Enter."

The Archmage: What in world is happening?!

Tall mountains were shooting up everywhere and water was slowly coming out of the ground.

Talespinner: We're trapped! It must be Sir Deathalot!

New Voice: Need a helping hand?

The trapped heroes turned and saw a grubby looking Gnome staring at them.

Martin: Who in the-

Talespinner (Awed): Look! His stats!

"Agent Adan
Gnome Champion
Level 1000"

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 10:53 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*a ponderous knocking on the front door. Lord Vamp opens the door and is surprised to see an mob of peasants bearing placards.*

Lord Vamp: Yes? What can we do for you?

Peasant#45631: Excuse me sir, but we're from the Friends of Forumia Enviromental Association and we're have some concerns about the drastic manipulations of your master upon the face of Forumia.

Mob of peasants: *waving placards* KILL! KILL! KILL!

Lord Vamp: *intrigued* Oh, really?

Peasant#45631: We hope that through civil discussion, we can resolve some of the pressing enviromental issues that have recently come about.

Lord Vamp: Forget it!

Peasant#45631: Don't be so hasty, sir - aren't you concerned about the fate of some of the endangered Forumia species like the Purple Culist-eating Rust Spitter or the Three-headed, Dead horse-raising Son-of-Vendral?

Lord Vamp: Frankly, I don't give damn. *turns to camera* hey - always wanted to say that!

Lord Vamp: Why don't you all go home - it looks like it's going to pour.. *slams door*

Peasant#45631: *angrily* We'll not run away from anti-enviromental terrorists! We'll stay here despite rain or shine or..

*starts to Meteor shower*

Peasant#45631: *panicked* RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: