Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Vampire Menace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 9:31 am    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

A column of light pierce the thick raining cloud as the huge searchlight on the dwarven ship lanced down from airship “Stratofortress” before robe where thrown down from the ship. The heroes leaped themselves to the robe and crane on the ship moved to drag them up.

When the cloud disappeared, the undead checking the area found not a single trace of any of the hero band within the lake. The leading death knight wrote, “all enemy annihilated” in his report to avoid further work. But the master was unsatisfied.

“The only thing that can avoid yet any form of detection is…” sighted sir Deathalot “ But this can’t be true, The Stratofortress is only a legend. It has disappeared after the dragon war; no one has seen it after then.”
“Get me Cooker and the comp tech,” he turned to the vampire lord before he stunned.
In front of him there is a pile of dust, Cooker the mighty standing in front of the pile with his staff.
“I am here, you don’t need the comp tech any more, I have directed a lighting storm onto this castle and destroyed your ability to defile the fundamentals of Adriana. You can ask the slime lord how I can escape your prison and your guards.” The crystal ball in the middle of the room burst into fire as Cooker spoke “Now, I wish the eyes of Dauros watch over you!”

Sir Deathalot felt something dragging him before he was tossed to the wall, creating a large hole. “Your magic mirror does not effect telekinesis of the dwarven mages, I am afraid, you never know that a hummer that can build can also bash!” Cooker continued, “This little modification done to your castle will not hurt”

When cooker disappeared form the sight of the undead overlord, the underground fortress starts to crumple. Sir Deathalot felt that he has been tossed into one of the most important support of the fortress, but it’s been too late. Stone start falling down from the walls as mud and water poll start polling in.

“The dwarven mage kingdom is also supposed to be a legend, but the dwarven king has just wiped out my castle!” The undead lord complained before teleporting out himself.

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 4:08 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*In the Dwarven Airship, everyone is cheering excitedly.*

Cooker: Hey Agent Adan. Thanks for helping us repair our ship.

Agent Adan:*twirling hammer* My momma' always said I was the fastest hammer in the west.

Talespinner: Hey guys lets head back to town now that we've slayed everything in sight.

Martin: No. Sir Deathalot is still out there.

Eric: How can you tell?

Martin: Like I said before. A ninja doesn't need his powers to detect a ninja.

deVair: Oh boy.

Pinkish: Not again.

Carnageful: Hooooooooggghhh.

Eric: Common, munkish behavior.

Martin: We should split up in groups to find this guy out and destroy him once and for all. Pinkish with Eric. Carnageful with Loralty. Archmage with deVair. Cooker your with Agent Aden. This ship leave a dwarf in charge of. Talespinner, with me.

Eric: Let's go.

Talespinner: Come to pappa!

Pinkish:*changing into a bear* Wah-ha-ha!

*They teleported down.*

Martin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 10:03 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Martin:Talespiner, I don't think that we can find him so easyly just to run around. We are completely lost. We are going in circles.

Talespinner:You'r right...now what?

Martin o it in Chaos.*Smiles at Talespinner* I guess a ninja with his mask on is no use smiling...oh well.

Talespinner:How?

Martin:Chop the whole forest down.

Talespinner:Now that's what I call CHAOS.

*to agend adan and Eric*

Eric:I have a feeling these trees are alive...

pinkish:I agree.

CrustyBones:They are deamon woods!

Eric:I am about to complete my new spell - charm deamonwoods.*Charmed all the deamonwoods* That feels goooooooooood.

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 10:33 am    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

"Now, the way to do these things is to sit down and think." Loralty sat, looking thoughtful.
Carnageful: What are all those peasants?
Loralty: They are running away from a meteor storm.
Carnageful: Maybe we should investigate?

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 6:03 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*Peasants are running away from a meteor shower. One turns around.*

Peasent #55555555555555: We'll be back! You have declared war on peasent town!

*Peasent #55555555555555 gets hit by a meteor and blows.*

*Sir Deathalot and Lord Vamp are walking along a path with a legion of undead.*

Sir Deathalot:*to Lord Vamp* We need to destroy these heros. Especially Agent Adan and that Eric The Idiot.

Lord Vamp: I thought he was Eric The Majestic.

S.D.: He is you idiot! I WAS MAKING FUN OF HIM!!

L.V.: Oh.

S.D.: Send 500 skeletons to meet our friend there.

L.V.: Sir, we don't have any friends except for the undead.

S.D.:*grumbling* Send them to Eric The Majestic.

L.V.: Ooooohhhhhh...

*500 skeletons are teleported away.*

S.D.: Now send 500 to Agent Aden.

L.V.: Sir.

*500 teleport away.*

S.D.: Now 300 undead to everyone else. Wa-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa!

*The undead teleport away, leaving only 100 undead with Sir Deathalot. Eric The Majestic and Pinkish Bunny are walking along a path searching for Sir Deathalot when, the 500 skeletons arrive.*

Eric The Majestic: Oh boy.

*Eric casts meteor storm. It crushes 75 skeletons. Pinkish takes off his masks and chucks it at the skeletons' necks. It decapitates 75 more. Pinkish transforms into a bear and Eric transforms into a minotaur. Eric looms over the undead.*

Skeleton servant #50: Come on! There out numbered!

*The skeleton herd charges forward. Eric swings his staff in a circle twirling on his heel faster and faster and faster once more. 350 skeletons fly in the sky and crash into each other. Eric the majestic loses his strength and transforms back into his original self. The skeletons in the air come crashing down in splintered bone.*

Eric:*leaning on staff* Whew! that was tuff.

*In the distance they heard a scream.*

Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2001 12:00 am    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Eric:OH NO! IT'S A TRAP!

Sir Deathalot:I've got you now Eric, MOAHAHAHAHAHA!

Martin:Not so fast!*Runing and jumping around like a shadow*

S.D.:Where is he!?

*the rest of the heroes arrived and prepared for the final battle*

Martin:*eating a apple* Im hungry. *throw away the core of the apple*

Vampire Champion:*the apple core hits his head* OUCH! THAT HURTS!

Martin:Sorry...NOT.

*everyone is battling sir deathalot*

S.D.:I shall kill you guys with Martin's power, hahahaha!

Martin:I challenge you to a one on one combat!

S.D.:OK, if you insist *cast ninjasu of death* IMPOSSIBLE!!! HOW COULD YOU SERVIVE THROUGH THAT SPELL!?

Martin:A ninja is a master of ninjasus, to prevent us from killing each other, we can have 100% resist to ninjasus, even reflect them.

*The ninjasu of death went back to Sir Deathalot*

S.D.:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I SHALL RETURN!

*Our heroes celebrated this victory with the best wine and the best food they can find*

Martin:I now have mastered the ninjasu of world shift, now i can go any where! I can visite you guys anytime now. But i will stay here for a while for now.

Talespinner:3 CHEERS FOR MARTIN!

Everyone exept for Martin:MARTIN! MARTIN! MARTIN!

Archmage:Now we can stay with peace for a while now.

LOUD VOICE:GOOD JOB MARTIN! YOU SAVED OUR HEROES!

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Epilogue

Vampire: Well, have you finished fixing your computer?
Cor. Bones: Yes, sir, but it doesn't really matter. The Quest ended some days ago.
Vampire: Drat! Why didn't anyone think to write down the day? No matter. Bones, we are going to go into hiding. And, Bones . . .
Cor. Bones: Yes, sir?
Vampire: You may address me by my name, now.
Cor. Bones: You don't have a name, sir. Just "Vampire."
Vampire: Drat. I'll have to think of one.
Cor. Bones: Yes, sir.
Vampire: *irritated* Must you have the last word, Corporal?
Cor. Bones: Yes, sir.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: