Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Vampire Menace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 10:22 am    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

All the sudden, Eric’s castle started to shake violently. Rocks and dust fall from the roof and many undead crumbled to their feet. Sounds of violent explosion resounded in the long valley the castle is situated. Fire erupts from many position of the castle.
“We don’t know how long this castle will last, your majesty,” said the undead architect.
“What is happening?” yelled Eric when a gigantic oil lamp felt on his table and igniting the king’s chamber.
“We detect an aerial dock facility in this kingdom,” Said the architect as the bookshelf burst into flames. “It’s a very advanced building in Majesty II, near the end of tech tree, it provide …”
“Cut the junk,” yelled Eric again as a loud boom was heard, indicating the destruction of the main tower
“As you wish, your majesty, but this building provides the kingdom the ability to accesses dwarven aerial vessels!”
“No!” Eric teleported out of the castle as the roof crushed down, the only things Eric saw when he looked back is a burning pile of rock and loads of incendiary flasks felt from clouds.

Above the clouds, in his airship, cooker the mighty order the crew to set the course back to jay’s kingdom. “Secretary, write the report from the observer into the log, it is an impressive day. War without declaration is insidious, but it’s righteous if it’s used against such evil!”

“I order and declare that dwarven settlement is at war with Eric’s undead kingdom until the last undead rest in his grave.” – Cooker
“No matter how advanced they seemed to be, their height and their pride will send them their demise” – Eric

Martin

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 12:55 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Martin:Hey! What happened? I am no longer a ninja! Some one pass me a computer!

Talespinner:OK!*passes a computer to Martin*

Martin:*worked hard on the computer*I KNEW IT!!! Eric ordered his Vampires to change me into an adept so that I don't use ninjasus!!!*Eric the magic freak is not a dark master so that he shall now be a skeleton*Take that Eric! HEHEHE...

Eric:What happened? I am now only a skeleton now. What's that on my computer?

Computer:E-mail from Martin. You must change him back into a ninja or you will stay as a skeleton forever!

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 3:41 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*As Cooker destroyed Eric castle, the computer inthe Bones's family tower created an aberration in Jay's computer, causing that one tower to remain floating above the wreckage and rubble*
Vampire: Corporal, can you steer this thing?
Cor. Bones: Yes, sir. Where shall we go?
Vampire: Away from that! *Points at Cooker's airship.*
Cor. Bones: Right away, sir. *Eric materializes in room as a skeleton.*
Eric: Fix this! *Cor. Bones and Vampire look at each other.*
Cor. Bones: I'm afraid not, sir.
Eric: WHAT?!?!?!?
Vampire: I am the commander now!
Eric: Traitors!! *The Skeletal Chorus emerges, singing.*
S.Ch.: Oh! Mutiny Day is our favorite day! In every way! Hurrah hurray! Three cheers for the mutineers!
Eric: You're traitors to Undeadism! Infidels! Holy! *Skeletal Chorus grabs Eric and drags him off, still singing.*
S. Ch.: Oh! Mutiny! mutiny! muutinyyyy!!

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 3:44 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

The royal rat catcher detected a bug in the computer system. He dialed the programmer up
“Hey man, there’s a problem”
“What?” said the tech guy, with an untrusting voice?
“Majesty.exe is going really wrong these days, come over to have a look!”
“How about the treasure hunt then!”
“On the side for now, this problem is big!”
Soon, the tech guy arrived with a tool kit
“Who’s your daddy?”

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 4:25 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Mean while, Cooker’s fleet is wreaking havoc in Eric’s kingdom. Castles and graves burst into flames and rubbles and loads of bombs and incendiary flask fall from sky. Limbs and bones got thrown around randomly before falling with dust and rubble like blizzard on a few lucky survivors. Above, Cooker the mighty is commanding his dwarven fleet, consist 3 airships that was able to reload in Jay’s kingdom after the upgrade of aerial dock.
“That’s gonna hurt!” yelled out a dwarven gunner as the catapult hurl out a gigantic bomb, followed by the echo of a loud ban, and black some rose from the position of the target.
Cooker is enjoying the theme when the observatory report a grave news
“Ghost dragons spotted, predict intersection within a quarter standard hour!”
“Battle Stations!” Yelled cooker as the ballista gunners rushed to reload and aim their weapons. The ship slightly inclined as the main helm started maneuvering the enormous ship. The fleet quickly shifted from a triangular formation to a liner formation
As the forbidding shape of the dragons slowly emerge from the cloud. Only one sound was heard - “Fire!”
Burning Ballista bolts tear though air with unbearable noise leaving intense back trail against the white cloud. Fireballs from on board wizards and literally thousands of arrows from automate crossbow on board hiss though air and hammered the ghost dragons. Despite the evil magic of the dragons, those daring gunners kept firing on the magical creature until they shattered.
Eric looked at the sky above him, seen the falling bones; know that the ambush had failed, as he wipe of the dust of his face. He yelled with intense fury.
Cooker the mighty slowly stand up from the deck, before clearing up his shattered robe, he cried out, “Damage report!”

On the on board dinner, cooker announced that the fleet is heading back to town, if there could be another ambush of these type, they could have never made it so far. He congratulated everyone and doubled the wages. But he was wrong, the five ghost dragons are all what Eric have. As the menace of bombardment left, the undead immediately started to reconstruct and assemble more force.

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2001 2:48 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*In the outskirts of Ravenswood, Eric The Majestic, who's now a skeleton, walks along the outskirts of Undead Village.*

Eric: How am I going to get at those undead? There's no one to stop them now. There army is to large.

*Eric bumps into a tree as he walks. The tree comes to life. Eric casts fire blast and the tree burns to the ground.*

Eric: I hate to say this, but the only way I could get those undead is if I join the hero's side. Blegh!

*Eric summons a skeleton and says it's name is Seargent CrustyBones.*

Eric: Come on CrustyBones. Were off to find the heros.

CrustyBones: Sir!

*CrustyBones grabbed Eric The Majestic on the shoulder and they teleported to town. There he teleported into an inn where Loralty, Talespinner, Archmage, Martin and deVair are eating at a table.*

deVair:*astonished* A skeleton.

*The group take up arms. The innkeeper jumps behind the counter.*

Two rogues together: I'm outta this.*Run away.*

Eric:*Holding up hands* Wait! Don't shoot! I used to be half human and half dead.

Martin:*Steps foreward* You turned me into an adept.

Eric: Not me my former legions.

Martin:*Glaring* What do you mean former?

Eric: They had a mutiny day. It was well done, they had a chorus and party.

Talespinner: Then why are you here?

Eric: Because, we both need each other's help.

deVair: How?

Eric: The undead hordes are too powerful to fight. I know there secrets. I can help you destroy them. So will you help me?

*deVair, Talespinner, Loralty, Martin, and Archmage look at each other questionaly."

[This message has been edited by Ericthemajestic (edited 23 May 2001).]

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2001 3:34 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Loralty: Very well. First, however, we need to rectify this. *Gestures at Eric and Martin.* Once we get you back to form, then we'll attack your former legions.
Martin: Okay, how do we do that?
TaleSpinner: *hefts his scythe* SMASH!
Martin: No, no! How to change us back!
Archmage: Ask deVair. He's the Alchemist.

Martin

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2001 7:07 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

DeVair:I can change you back if you can gave me the right ingredients. It is*talking about some weird names*..........

Martin:OK, leave it to me.*ran as fast as he could and in notime, he got all the ingredients*There, all done.

Eric:OK, now we've got the ingredients, please change us back.

DeVair:I need a pot.

Martin:I found a magic bag and kept it a secret. You can take out any thing in this bag. I got Majesty:The Nothern Expansion 2 days ago... OK, here is the pot.

DeVair:*Brewing the potion*Finished! Drink it and you can turn back to you old self again.

Martin and Eric:Thanks now we are back to our self. The secret of the skeletons is that a hammer and other crushing weapons are great weapons for killing them.

Eric:Hey, how did you know the weakness of the skeletons?

Martin:I don't know. I just know it.

Eric:Use a strong magic to finish of a vampire before he notices you, zombies are easy, just do anything and they die.

------------------

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 4:10 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Loralty: So what do we do now?

Eric: Me, change my shape.

deVair: Well I'm not making anymore potions today, I'm to ti...

*There is a bright flash and Eric is now a wizard.*

deVair: Nevermind.

Talespinner: Well that's all find and dandy, but what about the undead.

Eric: They shouldn't have that many troops left, unless they....

Martin: What?

Eric:*softly* Krolm's Anvil.

Archmage: What about Krolm's Anvil?

Eric: We could all be doomed.

deVair:*agravated* What are you talking about?!

Eric: Do you know where Krolm's Anvil is?

Martin: Northern reagions.

Eric: Do you know of the legend.

Everyone(except Eric): No.

Eric: There was once a giant battle their, according to legend. But, no one knows if it's true. All they know is there is whole lot of undead there.

deVair: So they could send a message for help.

Archmage: Then we all would be doomed.

Eric: So we have to get there some how.

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 7:50 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

*At a Temple To Dauros, a cultist walks up to the door.*

Cultist:*knocking* Eh abbot!

Monk:*oppenning door* Oh No!

Cutltist: Oh Yes!

Monk: Pinkish Bunny, GO AWAY!

Pinkish Bunny: Hey, can't a brother visit his brother even though his brother betrayed his family.

Monk: Don't call me your brother in public!

Pinkish: Why, Carnageful Bunny?

Carnageful: Don't use my last name.

Pinkish: Aaaaaggghhh. Disgraced family's honor once again.

Carnageful: What do you WANT!

Pinkish: My guild was destroyed by undead.

LOUD VOICE: Idiot! Monks and cultists don't go together!

Pinkish: Don't care!

*Group walks up. Sees monk and cultist.*

Loralty: Abbot Carnageful. What are YOU doing?!

Carnageful: Welllll, uhhhhhh....

Eric: They must be teaming up to take on the undead.

Pinkish: Noooooo, we wer...*Carnageful pops him in the face. Pinkish falls down.*

Carnageful: Yeah that's it.

Martin: Then you better come with us. We're off in that same direction.

Carnageful: Yeah sure.

Eric: Who was that guy in the ship that attacked my castle?

Talespinner: Cooker. Why?

Eric: We should probably get him on our team.

Talespinner: Ohhh, yeeeaaah.

Martin: Come on.

*Group heads off to find Cooker. Eric The Majestic pulls Carnageful aside.*

Eric:*whispers* You owe me.

[This message has been edited by Ericthemajestic (edited 25 May 2001).]

Martin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 8:20 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Martin:Hi Cooker.

Cooker:Who are you?

Talespinner:*runing*Wait up, Martin. I can't catch up with your speed.

Cooker:Oh, you are a friend of Talespinner.

Martin:We are about to find and destroy an HUGE army of undead. We need all the help we can get.

Eric:YOU OWN ME A CASTLE!!!

Martin:Worry about that later.

Archmage:How can you be so calm all the time?

Martin:If you are not calm, you will be the first one who die on the battle field.

Eric:I WANT YOU TO PAY ME A CASTLE!!!

Cooker:I am going to help you.

Martin:Good.

Loralty:should we find more heroes or start our journey?

Martin:I don't know.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Martin (edited 25 May 2001).]

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2001 8:20 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Loralty: *pulls Eric and Carnageful back.* Owe him what?
Carnageful: Well, if you heard- that Cultist is my brother. Don't tell! I could be excommunicated!
Loralty: I will not; I know what it is like. I was excommunicated myself.
Carnageful: Why do you still look like a Monk?
Loralty: Well-
Cooker: Look out beloooow!
deVair: DUCK! *Cooker's airship lands beside the heroes.*
Cooker: Need a lift?

The Archmage

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 6:23 am    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Talespinner: Now. We need to go now before it is too late.

Martin: Lets go.

The Archmage: Wait.

The Archmage turns and confronts Martin.

The Archmage: Look, Ninja. I don't like you. I don't like your powers. I don't trust you.

Martin: But we're all fighting the same cause.

The Archmage: I don't care. I won't go with you. I'm staying here.

LOUD VOICE: YOU ARE GOING, WIZARD.

The Archmage: No, I'm not. I refuse.

LOUD VOICE: ARCHMAGE, SHUTTUP! GET IN THE AIRSHIP NOW!

The Archmage: But-

LOUD VOICE: NO BUT'S! IF YOU AREN'T GOING WITH THE OTHER HEROES, THE MISSION WILL FAIL. ALL THE HEROES NEED TO BE GOING.

The Archmage: I won't.

Talespinner had been standing off to the side, watching the Archmage.

Talespinner: Archmage, this doesn't sound like you. What is wrong.

The Archmage: Snapping... Nothing!

Talespinner squints his eyes at the Archmage and asks:

Talespinner: When we were fighting Trolls a long time ago and when you were destroying houses like mad-

The Archmage: I was a fool. Only an idiot destroys houses.

Talespinner: Aha! You aren't the Archmage! The true Archmage would have said something about how you saved the day. You are a fake.

The Archmage: What are you talking about?

Talespinner: We know that you aren't the Archmage. Now let the Archmage go!

The Archmage cringed and suddenly roared. Then standing in place of the Archmage was a Vampire.

Vamp: So you found me out, didn't you little fools!

WHACK! (Martin deals the Vamp a killing blow.)

Talespinner: Ok, we now know that wasn't the Archmage grumbling and whatnot. But where is the real Archmage?

The Archmage

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 5:53 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

The Archmage the Semi-Powerful: Hostage? No one in their right mind can keep the most powerful Wizard in Ardania hostage.

Gen. Bleh: Ba! We can hold anyone hostage in this magic room. And your only the bait. Sir Deathalot has set up a masterful trap for that little Ninja friend of yours. All he has to do is get within feet of this door and WAM! his powers will be gone forever.

Archmage: Sir Deathalot? I though the Vampires were leaders.

Gen. Bleh: Vampires? Of course not! Sire Deathalot is one of the most powerful Warlocks in all the land. He rules in a secret fortress somewhere undetectable... Ah! You're little friend Martin has arrived. This could be interesting...

Martin walks up the door with his hired hands.

Martin: They need to make it a little harder to get into this tower. No guards anywhere. Ah! Here's the door.

ZAPP!!

ZZZING!

Martin: What on Ardania?

Guards began to come out of the shadows and surround Martin.

Martin: Ninjasu will destroy you! What? Where are my powers?!

Gen. Bleh: Welcome, Martin! My Master has been waiting to meet you. You're powers are now my Master's! Hahahaha!!

Sir Deathalot: At last. The powers of Ninjasu are mine! Nothing can stop me now!

[This message has been edited by The Archmage (edited 25 May 2001).]

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 8:14 pm    Post subject: Vampire Menace Reply with quote Back to top

Cor. Bones: Sir, I overheard the General. He said the army was really being run by a Warlock.
Vampire: WHAT! I thought Eric was the leader?
Cor. Bones: Apparently not, sir.
Vampire: Where is this Warlock?
Cor. Bones: Don't know, sir. The General said the castle was hidden- or something, I don't remember.
Vampire: Trust a skeleton to forget things like this.
Cor. Bones: Also, sir, the General is holding the Archmage hostage. The Archmage with the heroes was one of our spies. Just now, Bleh captured Martin.
Vampire: The Ninja? I thought we took care of him.
Cor. Bones: Yes, sir, but-
Computer: ALERT! ALERT! THE CYBORLOREANS ARE AWARE OF OUR PRESENCE! ALERT! ALERT!

Com. Repairman: That's that, Mr. Spaulding. You had a foreign computer chip in your hard drive that someone was using to mess up your computer. Good-bye Mr. Spaulding, Mr. Adan.
Jay:*shouting at the computer*: Ah-ha! So that's it! I'm going to get you, you -BLEEPING- Vampires!
C. R.: Is there some *taps head* ailment?
Seth: Oh, he's always like this.

LOUD VOICE: TAKE THAT!
Cor. Bones: The Cyberloreans!
Vampire: *groans* Oh no!
Computer: ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! *There is a loud explosion. The remaining tower of Castle Eric vanishes into smoke.*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: