Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about ToF: Urban Renewal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shifty Coindrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be a real riot. This is pretty good so far.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by TaleSpinner:
Okay, the show's started...

Falotar, I think DragonWizard's a Ranger/Wizard combo, not a Ranger/Warrior.

But anyway, I've got an idea on how to stop the show, unless someone comes up with a better one..

Well, the Cast List says Warrior/Ranger, and DragonW's own post says Ranger/Warrior, so it seems correct to me.
And *laughing aloud* that was the funniest scene yet. It beats my former favourite, Cooker turning into a hulk in Elven Treachery, by a wide margin. Great job, TaleSpinner.
Hmmm, both of those Quests featured Elves, and the Northern Expansion. I wonder, is there a relation? Maybe we should dothat one about the rebirth of the Serpent Kingdom next . . . hmm, what was its name? . . .

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:24 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm.. weird - I could have sworn that I read Ranger/Wizard from someplace

Anyways, this is it, guys - a huge, massive, chaotic battle, symbolic of a good ToF. What would be nice is if Alfryd could direct his barbarians into the fray as well with a 'Charge!!!'. Story-teller's preferance, anyway

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:09 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

I will have the turkey blow up then. please reply.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:01 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm. I'm picking up some subtle hinting here.
I know! I'll have some barbarians break in to a massive RoK'd charge.
(looks up.)
Oh right.
(frowns.)
I am NOT slow!

(In seriousness, I was busy yesterday. Sorry for the delay.)

[ 02. July 2003, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

I beleive barbarians are capable of tearing down houses with bare hand, huh ?

Alfryd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Oh dear. I think I've created a monster.
My fault, Cooker. I think my post is compatible, but I've put it in the past tense.
OK. Cards on the table.
I'm terribly sorry if I've commited some ghastly faux pas by using other peoples' characters overmuch. I should add the 3 rogues and paladin who ran into Alfryd have no connection whatsoever with Shifty, Ytfihs, Elanor, and Cherik. Unless you *really* want them to. You may feel completely free to use my characters to the same extent.
Then again, maybe it's just been a slow couple of days, and I'm only inflating my own self-importance. I won't introduce any further twist anytime soon. But there is a deadline coming, and I would love to see it met.
Where's Cherik? Loralty? Galen? People!

[ 04. July 2003, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 5:19 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, there is a deadline and it's this weekend. I fully intend to fulfill it, even though the story is somewhat in the air right now.

Right, there are a couple of story threads that need to be tied up:

1. Cherik being held hostage by Keybish. This one is pretty major and I'll definately tie this one up by today, if no one else does.

2. Shifty, Ytfihs, Max and Two-Gold being chased by the Paladins, although that's pretty easy to tie up with the Paladins either catching or losing them.

3. Alfryd and Trog being chased by a horde of reward-crazy barbarians. I suppose Alfryd can tie up what happens to them in the Epilogue.

4. Loralty hiding from paladins and other heroes. I suppose if nothing else happens, this thread can end this way and Falotar can conclude in the Epilogue.

I think Alfryd has already tied up the Sovereign's intentions on Lost Veegas and I'm leaving it as such.

Okay, I'll be working on the conclusion in about six hours - so if anyone wants to post something between this time, then do so, even if it might introduce a new twist. Don't worry about it - this is ToF and there's always a way to conclude

Alfryd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

If Loralty were to pick up Trog and Alfryd on their escape, he can lecture them blue in the face over moral issues- and Trog's vocabulary- if that tickles his fancy. I should be able to tie up the bounty issue easily enough.
And then, there could just be those coffee shops featuring poetry nite...

[ 04. July 2003, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:59 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, guys - that's it - Epilogue time. Note that ALL sides have declared victory, so I leave it up to you guys on how you're going to twist the situation to claim victory like how Dewey did.

Thanks to all for a wildly successful ToF - I definately had a fantastic time with this one and I hope everyone else had the same as well

The Next ToF (yes, this was planned) is going to be the Fortress of Ixmil. I've been bouncing a few ideas with Cooker, so stay tuned for a wacky ToF intro and adventure, probably in a weeks time

Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:06 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Cookers ( or Caboom ) fried chicken offically open ... LOL

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Guys! I'm sorry I haven't been around. My mom just bought a new computer and is get a new internet server(Comcast). Maybe our next ToF sould be "Legendary Heros", as that is the area where Galen II is headed. I don't know, it's just an idea. Oh, and TaleSpinner... I have always wondered how you got the titles and the Day whatever, so big!? Can you tell me.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:35 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Galen Frese:
Guys! I'm sorry I haven't been around. My mom just bought a new computer and is get a new internet server(Comcast). Maybe our next ToF sould be "Legendary Heros", as that is the area where Galen II is headed. I don't know, it's just an idea. Oh, and TaleSpinner... I have always wondered how you got the titles and the Day whatever, so big!? Can you tell me.

Galen, just click Edit on any of the posts with the big text and you'll see the HTML code that produces the big headings. Just copy the code from there.

Also, Galen was actually very much part of the story - I was controlling him along with TaleSpinner till the end.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: