Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

about ToF: Urban Renewal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

great job.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to be gone for two weeks so feel free to use my character.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Terribly sorry about my hiatus, Talespinner, I just got off the ferry back to the mainland. I shall pick up a loose end as shortly as possible.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

No worries, Alfyd - the important thing is that you've joined right in at the beginning of an important scene - the Heroes' Welcome Party. I don't know if you intended to pair up with that barbarian who attempted to assault Cooker before his escape (named Thog) but nevertheless, I've changed his name to Trog as it sounds about the same.

DragonWizard's character can be picked up by anyone, or can be left alone since he's stuck shopping with Clarina anyway.

Alrighty then, we've got several threads going on at the same time here. I'd appreciate it if Falotar can handle Loralty's meet-up with Cherik. I'll slice in a scene where Shifty and Ytfihs can pick up from and Shifty can take it from there.

Cooker, I've got an idea which I'll private message you about.

Okay, people - traditionally ToF stories tie up after 2 weeks and we've at the halfway mark. With the pace of this story, I think that we'll actually achieve that deadline. Then everyone can kick-back and have a well-earned rest and laugh. Have fun, guys!

Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

behold, cooker will try his best as the host of welcome banquet, and NoT exposing himself

of course, sister groom and shifty will have special treatments, as always.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:01 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Yeap, Cooker's cooking has a certain explosive quality to it... It's going to be a potential ending to the Heroes' Welcome Party.

I dunno about you guys, but this is turning out to be the best ToF so far. I'm doubling over with almost every post that comes in.

Shifty, I'll leave Max and Two-Gold to you for now.

Alfryd, I've placed Trog into the cast list as well since he's probably going to be a more permanent character.

Well done, everyone - I hope you all are having as much fun as I am!

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:22 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by TaleSpinner:
I don't know if you intended to pair up with that barbarian who attempted to assault Cooker before his escape (named Thog) but nevertheless, I've changed his name to Trog as it sounds about the same.

Buggeration. I keep doing this. Much appreciated.

Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

maybe cooker will open

Cooker's EXPLOSIVE fast food chain

later, which would result in another ToF.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, Falotar - had to get that part moving along. Where are you, anyway?

A quiet day today - hopefully things will pick up as the week progresses.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by TaleSpinner:
Sorry, Falotar - had to get that part moving along. Where are you, anyway?

A quiet day today - hopefully things will pick up as the week progresses.

Sorry. I wasn't feeling well - Loralty's symptoms are an exaggerated version of my own. Besides which, I had the usual busy weekend.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

I've dropped in two potential plot twists here, but nothing writ in stone. Feel free to use them as you desire.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm.. an imminent barbarian horde uprising aided by Cooker, a force of paladins re-inforcements on the way, and a deadly Elven Dancing Girl Party which can wipe out everyone with E.E.E.E...

Man, I love this story

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Add on the Solarii and Cooker's Bomb Turkey, I think this is going to be a blast

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:58 am    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Tail, I think you said everything I need to say, so there is really no point for me to post.

I will just prepare my self for a good laugh.

by the way, could you please add the DDN to the cast list ?

last note, I think the barbarian faith will take major part in completing the quest

shudders when imagining Elenor with RoK on ...

[ 01. July 2003, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: Merlin the Black ]

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: about ToF: Urban Renewal Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, the show's started...

Falotar, I think DragonWizard's a Ranger/Wizard combo, not a Ranger/Warrior.

But anyway, I've got an idea on how to stop the show, unless someone comes up with a better one..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: