Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Ardania, the lost tales
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:14 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

A word on the Magician:

The Magician is the Archmage. However, the Archmage has walled himself off from is magic, making him unable to do anything magic related. This, of course, means that he can track Raistlin without having Raist being able to sense his presence. The Magician is a master of sleight-of-hand and uses illusions and potions to amaze his audience. But don't think that the Magician is defenseless. He's got other tricks up his sleeves. Oh, and one more thing: because of the potions the Archmage used to change his appearance, no one can recongnize him as a wizard. Instead, he's nothing more than a street magician.

As for Raist begining the ultimate villian: I'm all for it, if Raistlin is. Of course we've got Krypta to deal with as well.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:19 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm....vilian.....well, it would be very interesting...okay. I'm all for it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:47 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

So does Raistlin know that the Magician is the Archmage? Thanks.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:58 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Well, since the Magician has walled of his power, turned into someone else completly, then no, Raistlin doesn't know...yet. Don't be fooled; he'll figure it out eventually.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 4:48 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Waitwaitwait. Drake, Raistlin only transported Micah and Falotar to his room 'cause he wanted to know why they were stalking him. The Magician isn't with them; Raist doesn't know about him. Yet.

[ 26 April 2002, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Raistlin, Archmagus ]

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

oops! I'll change the magician!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for leaving it on a cliff-hanger typr thingy, but I thought it would be better if you did your charectars.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:53 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Well, since the Magician has walled of his power, turned into someone else completly, then no, Raistlin doesn't know...yet. Don't be fooled; he'll figure it out eventually.

Ok. Thanks.

I'll post later today (hopefully). I'm thinking that the Magician will find Falotar and try to free him....without his magic.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 8:48 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm.. *trying to decide what to do*. Dauros needs to enlighten Aedelphy, soon .

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:17 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I'm editing my previous post, but please some one post!

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

There we go. Intersting twist, eh?

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Yes. Actually, Falotar needn't alter his appearance too much. No one has seen him without his armour on, and his visor hid his face most of the time.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 7:35 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Actually, Falotar needn't alter his appearance too much. No one has seen him without his armour on, and his visor hid his face most of the time.

I was really talking about using chemicals to change his armor and sword to making them look more worn down and older.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 9:37 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, no you don't. I shall handle this.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 7:28 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Oh, no you don't. I shall handle this.

Yes, sir, O Wise One!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: