Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Ardania, the lost tales
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 2:53 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I decided to just go ahead and begin the tale
This way we will have something to go on, and you guys can still go on posting without me. Ok heres the rules:
No characters die
All characters are controlable
You are only responsible to your characters past and future, that is unless you announce his past here.
As you can see, Micah is an exiled noble who just watched his father enter his final resting place.
And yes my signature is different but then again, he does not know he's half god half dragon. Krypta can deal with that.
Well hurry hurry! let's get the tales going.!
Oh yeah, I don't mind if you are in the same location, but I hope some people will choose different areas in the ardanian world, then we slowly progress to a party, learning about each other then battle evil.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 4:29 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...This should be rather interesting. The only problem I'll be having is deciding on exactly how Raistlin Majere, Master of Past and Presnt, is going to be sucked into a different dimension... This is going to be a hell of a lot of fun.

And Darmik really had it in for Micah, didn't he?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:13 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

OK I'll try and whip up something to post for tomorrow, I've been formulating stuff in my head but there's nothing down on paper. May be a little while (max 3 days) before I enter.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:36 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Nevermind, I managed to pull something together . Mind you, this is the first time I have participated in one of these things so if anyone has any suggestions I am wide open to them!

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:41 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Ok stars, I'll be glad to help you out.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Drake, I just wanted to let everyone know that I do have Aedelphy traveling to Ravenswood since that's where Raistlin is. The thing with Lormidia is complete coincidence. If you look at the map it makes sence that Aedelphy grew up in Lormidia, ran away south to Mayhew, and is now traveling "aimlessly" west to Ravenswood. I'm going to edit and clean up the post tomorrow. Also going to post something of a flashback of her history tomorrow.

Good night everybody!!
School tomorrow, yuck. Everyone who know what I'll be thinking about in Health tomorrow say "I"!

[ 14 April 2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Starsinmyeyes ]

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:59 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

This is going to be a weird story. Now, I suppose I'll put in how Falotar, Royal Historian of the Centauran Empire, come to be in Ravenswood, Ardania.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:15 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Edited my post... Just a few minor changes. Spelling, grammar, redundancy, etc. No time to post a new installment unfortunately. Too much homework. Just wait till this summer, I'll be a postin' fool!

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 8:15 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...
I just thought I'd say this: I'm waiting!
I won't post until one of you people do. It makes the story interesting when there are many ideas at once, weaving themselves into a tale. If you have writer's block then that's ok. Just bored...

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 8:20 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I have something to post.. need to get some names of people and places first. Kind of long-winded cause like I said its necessary history. Hey Drake, did you notice, both of our characters have been addressed by a God(ess) BUT that God(ess) was a messenger for ANOTHER GOD(ESS)??! Pretty cool, eh? I'm not sure who posted first, If it was you, I didn't do it on purpose, didn't realize it until last night. They're "opposite" God(ess)s too. So yea I should be posting soon. How many people do we have? Lets see: You, Me, Raist, Falotar... Where's everyone else?

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 8:29 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Starsinmyeyes:
I have something to post.. need to get some names of people and places first. Kind of long-winded cause like I said its necessary history. Hey Drake, did you notice, both of our characters have been addressed by a God(ess) BUT that God(ess) was a messenger for ANOTHER GOD(ESS)??!

How many people do we have? Lets see: You, Me, Raist, Falotar... Where's everyone else?

I kinda noticed that as well.
I have no Idea what happened to the rest. Redchaos? Neocleo? Ah the nine hells! where are they?....

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 10:40 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Ooh, isn't that nice. My first visit to this section of the forum and I'm missed already

The material you guys have in here is great

Guess I'll give it a try...hmm, gotta think of a character. Wanna try something different for a change.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Drake...I know it's a bit off topic, but I have to ask; isn't it the Seven Hells? Like, "Where in the Seven Hells is everyone?"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Posted. So we have.. 3 characters IN Ravenswood, one on the way, and one more thats being created? Ok well cool whats going to happen next?

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 8:54 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Drake...I know it's a bit off topic, but I have to ask; isn't it the Seven Hells? Like, "Where in the Seven Hells is everyone?"

That all depends on what universe you're in.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: