Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Ardania, the lost tales
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:01 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Anyway, the whole group seems to be aligning into two groups, which I thought I might put out as the "Dauros" and "Krypta" group:
Krypta:
Krypta, Vendrak, Micah
Dauros:
Dauros, possibly Paladine (though it's about time he went back to Krynn; he can't expect Gilean to hold Takhisis in check forever), Falotar, the Archmage, and probably Aedelphy - though Stars has not exactly said.

I don't know if I am really with Dauros, but I suppose that it could work for now. It's a little more complicated. Dauros and the Archmage, together, years ago, had to "save the world", and the Archmage owes Dauros a favor...of sorts... For the story purposes, though, the Archmage can be with the Dauros allies. Though for the time being, he's only here to watch Raistlin...however, things can change.

[ 22 April 2002, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: The Archmage ]

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:44 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
From the Story (By SotDK):
...As he [Micah] took the last stepp the hairs on his neck tingled at the presence of great power. Archmage? He's still alive? Is he interested in the street magician as well?

Actually, SofDK, the Archmage hasn't been seen on Ardania for half a century or so. Thus, unless someone is more than fifty years old (which I doubt Micah is), there is no way of detecting that that "great power" is connected to the Archmage. (Because the Archmage has been thought dead and forgotten for years, no one whould even think about connecting him to anything. Most likely, no one would even recognize him due to his old age.) So I would request that you change that little bit if you could. Sorry, I should have made the Archmage's status clearer.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 3:17 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Don't take it as a foregone conclusion that Raistlin will try to usurp the gods. He's "toying" with the idea.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Micah, Son of the Dragon King:
Ok I edited you out! Sorry about that

No problem at all. Simple mistake that can easily be fixed.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:42 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

So that's what we all looked like from an outside perspective!

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 9:50 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...
I plan on switching SOTDK's status. From ranger to um, priest. The only problem is getting him there. I might think of something bu as far as I remeber, followers of krypta are female. And I can't think of any other hero that would be supportive (besides rogue). Just thought I'd fill yall in.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I edited you out! Sorry about that

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:30 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I think you should be able to be a priest of Krypta. They shouldn't be restricted to certain sexes. I mean, if you can have female rogues, why can't you have male priests of Krypta?

That is, as long as everyone else thinks its not an essential part of the system.

[ 24 April 2002, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: neo_cleo17 ]

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:35 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Cleo

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:50 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Whew, that one took long enough to write. Couldn't wait to post all day though.

Finally got my character into the swing of things. Wasn't my original intentions, but it fit in so nicely, and was just too hard to resist. Your posts were just asking for it.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:01 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I expect agents for the other Ardanian deities to pop up any time now.

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:06 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Honestly, you can't have Krypta in there without her archrival...

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:24 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I agree!
Now all we need is:
Krolm
Fervus
Helia
Lunord

Oh and I changed Micah's status! He meaner than ever!

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Ooh, very cool for Micah

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:39 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
I expect agents for the other Ardanian deities to pop up any time now.

Looks like Raistlin has the lead in this tale!
But it is a group story, so let's pull the big question:
What, shall we say, is the Villan in the tale?
Should Raistlin be the villan? or should we battle as a party against some other form of evil?

I really don't care

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: