Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Ardania, the lost tales
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 7:53 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Alright I'll post it!

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I'm waiting for inspiration to srike me for my character. Not only do I have to think of a reason for his involvement, I have to provide a way for him to get from Mayhew to Ravenswood. Walking, it would take him about a week.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this before, but Micah is not always the rude guy. He is realy nice to people, even to some paladins and monks, but not healers.

Right now though I'm trying to figure out how krypta is going to tell him of his true birth (ANd maybe make him a god huh? )
Well I'll see later on about that the gathering's important

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:33 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Make him a god? Make...make him a god? Hmm, maybe Raist will follow Krypta...for a while, at least...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Well Krypta is his mom, so he's half god.
Vendrak is the immortal dragon, so he's half dragon.
In Tolkien and some books elves are immortal, so I chose the elf look as his godly version, but the dragon? he has no physical charactaristics other than his eyes and blunt horns that are barely visible on his head.

And I may have him be the god of War, since his mom is the goddess of Death, and his dad is a dragon.

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:43 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

There, that pretty much ties all my ideas together.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:14 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh...Just something to say that I probably should have said earlier. If Raistlin is called "Raist" to his face, he'll go nucleur. His excuse is that no one can call him that but his brohter. Afterall, have you ever heard anyone else call him that?

And I feel so special! *Tears well up in eyes.* Everybody's worried about me! I'm so flattered!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Ahh...Just something to say that I probably should have said earlier. If Raistlin is called "Raist" to his face, he'll go nucleur. His excuse is that no one can call him that but his brohter. Afterall, have you ever heard anyone else call him that?

And I feel so special! *Tears well up in eyes.* Everybody's worried about me! I'm so flattered!

Well, you must admit that if someone dumped an archmage with a thirst for godhood and the power to accomplish it into your universe, then you'd probably take an interest in him too.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:39 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, guys. I'll be posting hopefully sometime today. For some reason, I didn't even notice this topic. Count me in, albeit a little late.

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:42 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

My character's caught up in the boonies right now. Suppose I should speed up that intro. But I do have something that might tie into the story quite well. That is, when Ravaihenne finally gets to Ravenswood.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:21 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

There we go. Hope that ties into the plot pretty good. Well, Falotar, are we ready to stop Raist?

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:21 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Archmage:
There we go. Hope that ties into the plot pretty good. Well, Falotar, are we ready to stop Raist?

I hope so. I hope so. One little thing: Falotar is not a Monk. He has, in fact, kept his nose out of the gods' business until now, which is why Dauros chose him for an agent.
Falotar is also from another universe; somebody might mention that, though since the universe exists entirely in my head (save where I've written about it on various papers which lay scattered about in my house), you can't do too much with it.
Anyway, the whole group seems to be aligning into two groups, which I thought I might put out as the "Dauros" and "Krypta" group:
Krypta:
Krypta, Vendrak, Micah
Dauros:
Dauros, possibly Paladine (though it's about time he went back to Krynn; he can't expect Gilean to hold Takhisis in check forever), Falotar, the Archmage, and probably Aedelphy - though Stars has not exactly said.
Then, there are the two wildcards: Raistlin, who lives only for his magic and despises practically everything (including the gods), and Ravaihenne, who hasn't had a chance to choose sides yet.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 2:05 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:

Then, there are the two wildcards: Raistlin, who lives only for his magic and despises practically everything (including the gods)

Hehehe.... I like being a wild card...

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed we made a "war" with raistlin comming in

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry that I didn't make it clear, Aedelphy is kind of a little mixed up but she does follow Dauros. I'm going to edit her bio in the 'Everybody' post and simplify it a bit. 3/4 of her is Paladin and 1/4 is elven so she does follow Dauros (and Agrela because of the alliance) but she feels less tied to him because of her elven side. So yes, she follows Dauros.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: