Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Ardania, the lost tales
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 4:26 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I have a post typed on a disk but i think it will just drag the plot but it would give Aedelphy a chance to meet your character Drake (forgot his name ahhh) and maybe even Raistlin. I could use it or I could not use it.. doesn't really make much of a difference to me either way.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I don't care! Go ahead

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 4:35 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

ok, cool If it ends up majorly clashing with someone elses plans go ahead and tell me and i'll delete it no problem. Its kind of an.. umm... "cliffhanger post" and i think it would be cool if someone else "finished" it just to give it a different feel from someone who is more experienced.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I would love to help you out!

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 5:29 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Now THIS is going to be good... I'm not sure if I can write the actual contest though... don't know who should win, actually Micah probably would.. and its another Dauros Vs. Krypta...

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 5:41 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Too bad we can't flip a coin eh?

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 5:49 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Heh that would be great wouldn't it. Think of it this way:
1. Aedelphy wins, Micah is amazed that a Paladin/Elf has beaten him and can't help but question her.
2. Micah wins, Aedelphy is a close second and same as above happens
3. Someone else wins (heh maybe Raistlin or Falotar) and Micah AND Aedelphy are both in awe and talk to the victor.
Just some possibilities... of course there are many others..

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 5:53 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

another idea:

Tie! after numerous attempts, they both come in first!

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 5:57 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Oooh! Me likes!

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

I like too! well let's get a move on!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Wellllll.....First off, Raist isn't much of an archer. Maybe even mess with Micah a bit...No offense, just his charectar.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 7:02 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I'm quite aware.. thats why it'd be a *surprise* but yea you're right that would be pretty hard.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 7:38 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Drake and Raisty and Falotar... you guys have been sitting in 1001 Ardanian nights for like 2 hours... Yea I am pitiful and notice things like that...

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 7:45 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Well I saw that Falotar was in the lost tales so I assumed he was posting, I waited, and waited, and read Shadows rising again while I waited. But any difference? Noo

You going to post?

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Actually I was waiting for you to ..again... If you want me to I will but I think you would do a much better job. Next time I post for any topic will probably be 2morrow.. its getting late.. school tomorrow, gross.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: