Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Ardania, the lost tales
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Ohhh...well then I'm way off. It should be "Where in the Abyss is__________?"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 9:30 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, deities. I wonder if you wouldn't mind if I did something that has nothing to do with my character whatsoever?

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, finally got my character in there. Quite a bit different than I usually do, added a little heavier stuff in there, too.

Just want to know, does anyone have any idea what's going to be happening in Ravenswood, or is this all just as we go?

[ 19 April 2002, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: neo_cleo17 ]

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:00 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Ah, deities. I wonder if you wouldn't mind if I did something that has nothing to do with my character whatsoever?

Me? I don't mind...

And I think it's spontaneous, Neocleo. I just picked Ravenswood because it was the first name in my head, and everybody started traveling there...Hey! I'm a trend setter!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, good ol' Fizban... I might be wrong is been a hwile since I've read the DL books, but isn't Paladine a Platinum Dragon? Just a thought. Well, I wonder what Raist shall be doing in this realm...Mehehehe...

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Ah, good ol' Fizban... I might be wrong is been a hwile since I've read the DL books, but isn't Paladine a Platinum Dragon? Just a thought. Well, I wonder what Raist shall be doing in this realm...Mehehehe...

You're right, but then, I'm also right. I think. I mean, the Platinum Dragon's his symbol, but in Vinas Solumnas, the Temple to Paladine has a huge statue of a golden dragon. I daresay that platinum's better, but, oh well.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, I see. Damn, I really need to read all the books...I'm still stuck on DoSF.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:53 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Fizban is from DL.. Right? What book does he first appear in? Drake, kewel fight scene!

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:10 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Stars!
I thought it would make the story a little more interesting, going from peaceful to action, then peaceful.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:32 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, cool scene, Drake.

And yes, Stars, Fizban is from DL. I don't remember what book he first appears in. He's a form Paladine takes on at times. Befuddled, a little crazy, wise...and so very utterly powerful.

Jordan Gregoire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Fizban first appears in Dragons of Autumn Twylight.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 9:40 am    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, guess I had best get reading then

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Where are the Archmage, Redchaos and Housefishy. I've seen Housefish around but not the other two... should we wait for them to advance the plot or go ahead?

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 12:13 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Just keep going, I'll send them a message that we're going on with the tale. If they still want in then they better post.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 4:11 pm    Post subject: About Ardania, the lost tales Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Raist! Is your character going to follow krypta or is he going to wage war on the gods again?
I need to know that for my next post, oh and um is anyone going to post in?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: