Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Or, maybe you can bringsome Cultists and Priestesses, so they can get animals and skeltons. Maybe you can put Ballista Towers, if we have a Dwarven Settlement, I can't remember, it's been a while scince I've seen that map you made on page 1(or maybe it was 2).

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

ROK if you happens to have barb temple laying around, or call to arms.

M

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:33 am    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

No, we have elves and evil teMples. CtA would only bring the WoD that's already there. I'm sure I'll think of soMething...

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

I'm glad we finally got into the sewers. Now with Ardyn leading us, the group should get to the Throne Room faster. I finally worked out exactly how Galen will die. When the gang reaches the trone room the rat king and Falotar's shaman will use magic to get out of there(sorry Falotar, your rat is the only caracter's name I don't know...) Right before they leave, they will have a large group of Rat Champions surrond the group and send a huge wave of rats, greater than any other wave in the story, out into Ravenswood. When the Rat Champions attack the group, Galen will come out, and fight, untill he dies. The group makes it outside just in time to see the defeat of Ravenswood. That will end this story. Oh, Dalaer and Soria survive. The epiloge comes, we tell what happens to uor characters, I will say what happens to Simesoth and the goblins. Then within a week of the end of this story, I will start the sequel. This is only my idea, but that is the way Galen will die, I hope. Tell me if you like the idea.
P.S. To tell you guys why I write so little at one time is, I can't come up with long ideas, that is why I get mad when people don't add on for a while, and why I'm happy to have help on the story. So, thanks for all the help you guys have given me and this story, it would be dull without you!

[ 12. June 2003, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Galen Frese ]

M

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

*Ardyn's voice*
I am NOT leading you! I teleported out!

*The Sovereign's voice*
Yeah-I saw him teleport out myself!

*Ardyn's voice*
See ya all in the Ether! If you want to get to the throne room, just follow the central sewer until you find yourself in a large cavern, then go straight down. That's if you want to get there quickly...

[ 12. June 2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: MMMMM ]

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

*Venstar's Voice*

Your magic was taken away form you a couple of posts ago. I don't think you cought on to that.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Woohoo! Four pages guys, very cool beans. ^_^ Celebrate!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

There! I just killed off Galen the Insane. It maybe sad, but it means the end of the story is coming, and soon, too! All we need to do is have the Soverien escape the palace, meet up with Dalaer and Soria, they will watch the Palace crumble to the ground, and it would be funny if the Soverien rejoyced over the death of the Royal Advicer. Oh, and the gang will make it out of the sewers, then they will travel to Valmorgen, meeting up with Stormwinds master! That is part of the Epolouge( the part about Valmorgen, you know what I mean!)

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

So, Raist! You just started up Soverein 3 again. I haven't read it, mainly because I haven't read the first one. Another thing, when I first visited this site, way back at the begining of 2001, I noticed you were writing a story. It was called "Galen". I still find that surprising. But that is not what I am posting about, this time. It is about Soverein 3, I was eading the About story, and on a recent post, within the past few days, it said you and Cooker would be concentraiting on "Dragon Wars", or something like that. I just wanted to make sure this wouldn's interfear with "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer 2:( I have not figured this part out yet)". That question was for Raist and Cooker.

[ 13. June 2003, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Galen Frese ]

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

I write when I can, and when I'm nspired. That's all I have to say, really. I can't force myself to write; the product is horrible, and worse than if I didn't wrote at all.

Set the post views to All. You might be able to find The Soveriegn - as in the first one. The first two are good, if I do say so myself, and we're nearly finished with the third one.

Galen bombed out on me; I don't even remember what my plot was, now. Ah, well. Maybe I'll try again someday, or turn it into a free-for-all.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone make a comprehensive guide of the languages and its colors? Because it's really confusing me and I don't know which language is which.

By the way, I'd like to congratulate Falotar on his posts. They were very good. I liked the bit on the ether winds.

I think I will post soon...what do you guys think?

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Post. Certainly. ^_^

Lets see...I think I have this right.

Gold is for Dragon language.

Green is Elven

Blue is Goblin language.

Red is Rat language.

I think I've got them all...

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

then that means there are inconsistent posts. i saw Dalaer speaking to Soira in blue. maybe my memory is faulty. but DO check this week's posts. i saw blue somewhere.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

I know, I saw it; but I think it was meant to be green. We'll just have to wait until Falotar gets around again.

M

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:50 am    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Galen Frese:
*Venstar's Voice*

Your magic was taken away form you a couple of posts ago. I don't think you cought on to that.

I thought that was only for the duration of taking Ardyn out of the ether! Besides, Ardyn has More tricks than one! He was only cut off froM the power, it wasn't taken away froM hiM. He still had soMe power that he had prepared(reMeMber? he stored up soMe power earlier, and didn't use it all up yet.)

[ 14. June 2003, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: MMMMM ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: