Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer."
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

A good beginning. Interesting to see a story in the first person; I don't think it's been done before. But there's always a first time, as ell as first person, and this Forum needs new ideas.
Would you mind if I invented a character - that is, a hero to join you in your quest?

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

I would not mind if you added a hero to my quest. Thank you for the nice comments. Try using the writing in first person style if you join. It is the style I use in all stories I write. Please help the story a.s.a.p. Thank you for all the help you can give.

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Okay! This will be interesting. Everyone telling the tale from their own character's view will give the story a different flavour. A good, innovative idea!

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

I would like anyone, if they would like, that reads this artical to try and help out with my story. It would be nice to see what other people could come up with my story since I'm somewhat new to this.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

I started writing "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer" because I was interested this site and making a story. Venstar Trailblazer is a character from one of my freestyle games that I took a liking to. His character is fairly new, just out of training from an expierenced ranger. He has a nice backround and a good future, he was the perfect character to make a story on, for me at least. I will update more on Venstar later because I must go.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

If my post is...slow, I'm sorry. This style of writing is new to me. ^_^ I've written in third-person, for the most of my writings; I've never tried experimenting much in first-person.

Of course, there was that time I wrote everything in fifth-person. Yeah, every sentence started with 'I heard from a friend, who heard from this guy who's sister said...'

It didn't go on for long. ^_~

[ 27. April 2003, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Raistlin, Archmagus ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

One little correction, Galen: my character is armed, with a the gilded bow typical to his race, and also with an elegantly poisoned dagger hidden about his person.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, okay - I couldn't help but be intriguied. It's a new writing style, but I think I like it.

Kriven LootGrabber is a nasty, self-centered rogue who's in it for the gold and glory - for himself. He'll try to join the group, but it'll add an interesting facet to the future if he decides to rat on them. (pardon the pun)

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to see you've come out of hibernation, TaleSpinner. Hopefully you'll remain awake long enough to finish our ToF.
Anyway, my hero Dalaer is a young and somewhat inexperienced Elf. Albeit, he is wise and quiet for his kind, having been sobered by the untimely death of his first lover. He loves adventure, and the rewards it well bring.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to see so many joining! This story is going to be fun.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Galen here. Raistlin, I justwanted to know since I haven't figured it out yet... whot is your character. What type of hero is he. Everyone who has joined the story so for, I think it would be cool if everyone wrote the backround of their character. I already started on Venstar's backround.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Does anybody know anything about Archmage. I have read some of his stuff and think it would be cool if he joined the story?!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Archmage hasn't been around much, as of late.

And sorry...I didn't really introduce my character because I'm having trouble coming up with a name. >_< She's an elf, short, red hair, and a martial artist. Like a monk, just...not. ^_^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Right, so now she's an elf with a name - Arimah, to be exact. Means Art in Hebrew. *Shrug* I needed a little help with names...

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: About "The Tale of Venstar Trailblazer." Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm.. I'm beginning to like playing this evil rogue. That's not.. bad, is it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: