Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxwkknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

Ardania's humans, dwarfs, elfs, and gnomes were finally at peace with one another. The greater whole of all ardania had united to one POWER. These people called themselves " civilation ". Civilation had prospered during those years of brief peace after the Northern Reaches where conquered. Flying machines, new heros, new weapons, new builings, and the ablity to tax the gambling hall.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xxwkknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:58 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

But now Ardania's people had to face a threat as old as the barbarin kings. Or should i say Three old threats. The horde of goblins, who no matter how much defeated who bring up its power with even greater strength, and the ratmen, who dwelled underground in a gigantic empire as huge as civilations, and the ever growing tide of undead, who as long as things died would live on and on. Each had been defeated before, elfs, humanity, by eachother, and even other monsters.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xxwkknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:01 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

And now they were rising again, but with even greater strength.....could civiltion take these threats on again, or would evil finaly triumpt, to bring Ardania to its knees forever.........

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:19 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

Chapter 1:

He could smell them, there falling flesh giving a horrid smell that even the wet cloth around his face could not stop. They were Undead. But its was unusual for them to be in this number and in one area for so long.....he straighted up, his leather armor making no sound, Errick the Wild-Free thought. He must warn the nearest town of what happening. He slowly crawled out of his hiding place to the open.....it would be so easy, warn the mayor of the town about whats happening, bring some fellow rangers and some barbarins and eliminate the threat before it could be to large. As he thought we payed less attention to his surroundings. He didnt see the brief glance of evil green eyes looking at him in the dark undergrowth.
" Whewww, close one, could thing they stink or i would of never say them coming " he heard a noise from behind one of the trees, his arm going stright for a arrow, and in the bow in one smooth motion. Surely they didnt see him, surely..... then he say what was making the noise, just a wild cat chasing a rabbit. " Hmmmmm, i am kinda hungry " he let the arrow go killing the rabbit, and before the cat could even stop its run its was down too. " Maybe i can risk a fire from this distance, haven't had a warm meal in a....... " suddenly he felt his arms grasped from behind him, and his head taken from behind to be pulled over, before he died he say HUNDREDS of vampires behind him there glowing green eyes hungryly at him. Then there was black.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:47 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

" What were they doing HERE " thought Chark the Taking. He look through the scope again. " Yep definetly, goblins ". It was immpossible, what were these things doing here again. He put his crossbow lower to see the scope better. He had beem exploring since the Lord had said that who ever found a new monster camp would be rewarded 600 gold pieces. He had followed this smoke he had seen from the hill parts. He went to a high cliff to get a better viewpoint, and looked down.... at least 5 goblin forts, dozens of watchtowers, 15 camps, and 8 hovels of goblins, that would be enough to BUY a elven louge. He look at his arm, his teleportion amulet gleaming.....he look down again through the scope to try get a good count of the goblins down there. " Possible 500 without taking in the overlords ", he look toward the archers who were his only threat......and saw them suddenly FIRING AT HIM. " OH MY GODS ", they saw him. he quickly sat up and ran as fast as he can over the mountainish terrain. He drank down a tonis of speed zooming off. Not fast enough though, 2 dozen goblin archers were gaining on him...but how? Ofcourse he just remembered the shaman must of casted a spell on them. He knew he could not outrun them but maybe...he tryed to remember how to teleport with his amulet but he just couldnt remember. " Arguz hue ", WHAT was that last word...ofcourse " Movia ". " Arguz hue Movi..." he never completed the spell as dozens of arrows filled his back.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:56 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

" DIE DIE DIE " he thought....or all he COULD thought. He was a Warrior of discord. He had been admiring the pretty butterflys when he fell through hole. Deep hole. Very Deep hole. It had hurt when fallen but his shiny stick was still OK. When he got up, those big rats attacked. They were plenty, but he would get them. He get them all. " ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR ", he howled as loud as he could sending hurt to big rats. Many died. Still more kept coming. His armes hurt. His legs hurt. Even his body hurt. Bright blue blood with a slight pretty green color came out of him. So pretty. He charged at the big rat.... but this one was different. It had shiny on it, and carryed shinny stick also. When big shiny rat hit me, it hurt. Suddenly, he droped, try to rise but couldn't, try again and cant. Then it went black.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:14 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

He was awoken with a bucket of HOT water on his face. " Whaaa " said Markin the Hunter. He was a adventurer, a new type of hero to ardania. His chain mail, large shield , and spear were on the side of his bed.
He had slept late that night, spending most of his time at Inn " Dangers Keepaway " , and for this his guildmaster Lugias the Going, had awarded him with a burning face. " Told u get up 10 minutes ago, the sun almost up ", told Lugias.
" Well u didnt have to burn my face ", Markin grumbled as he got up from his now soak bed.
" Are u gonna get argue, cause if u do I can always get more water. NOW GET UP, u are gonna DO something today "
" What, kill some rust spitter again ", Markin asked as he put on his padding.
" No your gonna come with the other heros to help find the missing ranger, rogue, and Wod, who have been missing for two days. "
" Why cant u ", Markin was having a really bad headache so he wasnt think clearly. He was suddenly in the air flying. Then just as suddenly into a wall. One NEVER asked Lugias " Why ".

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:01 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

Ten minutes later Markin was in his armor at the city of Jaysville meeting hall. Jaysville had been built shortly after civilations unification to celebrate the new age. It had the most updated spells and buildings in all Ardania. As Markin walked to the Meeting hall he passed the Great tower. These things had been built as a way to see things far, as it also had a unquie spell which aloud the inhabites in it to see farter. Markin now passed the Hall of Champions to see Alrick the Swift-Slaying come out. " Hey Al, what u doing, admireing your statue in there? ". " Well ofcourse, someone has to keep the clean ". Markin smiled, but his smiled quickly faded when a great troll erupted from the ground. Marking quickly casted his charge spell on himself, allowing him to moce with with greater strength and power for one blow. Alrick casted Flame Shield on himself. Alrick had advanced quickly through his class for his knowledge of spells.
Both went in for close combat. Markins diamond headed spear sinking deep in the great troll, but the wound quickly healed, with Markins spear still inside. The great troll where much bigger then the average troll, with great intellitance too, it also had the abilty to quickly regenerate itself. It swung its massive mace. Had it not been for Markins huge shield he would of been crushed( Adventures carried huge, thick shieds with made up for its chain mail armor, instead of plate ). Now Alrick came from the back casted a power shock at the things head, gettings it attention. It turned to see Alricks sword cut his leg, right at the knee. The thing fell hard, breaking its mace. Now Markin and Alrick each with there weapons climbed up its back and went straight for its head. Spear and sword with through its head, killing it. Now the both ran off hoping that the explosion the thing would create would not reach them. They manage to get behind a Inn before it blew. WHAMMMM. Suddenly a small crater was in the street. " Geeeeez, cant belive that crazy wizard Ixmil would create such a thing ", said Markin. " Well, at least it gave could sport", Alrick always enjoyed a fight. Markin shaked his head but said nothing. They walked through the Marketplace, but a couple healing potions for the one used in the troll fight. " Im gotta go to the Meeting Hall to help the other guys on the search for the missing heros, wanna come? ". " Sure, im on my way ". Both passed the New palace, designated level 4, the first of its kind. It a mote surrounding it. Behind the mote was a 10 foot wall 4, 2 feet thick, and even taller and thicker wall behind it. Just about every 20 feet around was a palace gaurd with a variation of range weapons in hand. Most of them were fooling around, playing dice, drinking or eating, practicing on the hail packs in the grounds, or still even sleeping. " Aaaaa, the life, just sit around and do nothing ", said Markin. " u should of been a rogue u lazy son of bow ", said alrick. " Nah i dont got the patience for learing a crossbow, and besides my parents would die if i did ". Next to the palace was the meeting hall. It was a white building with a single tower, for which the warining bell was. They saw other heros enter it as now the greater part of heros where coming in for talk of the town, monsters, lairs, and the missing heros.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:37 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

On there way in they say the ranger, Clalderen the Traveler, come by. " Was up guys " said Clalderan. " The sky, to tell the truth man ", told Markin, as he smirked. Rangers and Adventurers had always got along since both like exploring the unknown. " haha funny " said the ranger in a sarcastic way. " nah, Clalderan, my guildmaster dragged me out of bed to come here for the search of those missing heros ". " So have i, guilsmaster Errick, always home in at least a week.....maybe he hurt....well i came here to aid the search party. U always need a good scout ". The 3 men took there assigned seats. The old mage, Dalrary the Genius-Minded, took his chair at the front speaker chair. " Order, Order " Dalrary had been a judge before turning into a wizard, thinking his quick mind could be used to help stop monsters instead of judging rogues and elfs. " We have come here today to arrange a search party for the missing heros ", he stoped and took a note from hi pocket. " Errick the Wild-free, Chark the taking, and Rakus the Mad. Each has been missing for 3 weeks and our lord wants to know why. Are asumstion is that there hurt and waiting for help, as each of these heros where experienced fighters ". Very true, each of these fighters had been in the fight during the battle with the Abomination. They had been champions so they had been assigned to help defend JaysVille after the unification. " 10 men and women will go in the wildernest to find them. We will draw from the numder board to see who goes. I have been alrdy assigned as one of this group ". Hmmmm, thats unusual, though Markin, Dalrary was a powerful mage. The town would need his help with 30 heros missing. Oh well, if i do get picked I will like to have his help in the party. " First number, Alrick the Swift-Slayer ", Alrick stood up his steel armor gleaming with the candles. He walk to the front and sat on the side of Dalrary. " Number 2, Seersha the Inciterater ", she was a Solarii, and also one of the heros who went up with the Abomination. She would be good help in a fight but little else. She was a bragger and had a poor opinion of everyone. " Number 3 Clalderan the Traveler ". The numbers went on, maybe i dont gotta go thought Markin, most people were now leaving seeing chances of being picked were slim, Markin also got, prepare to go to a Inn... " And number 10 Markin the hunter "

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:23 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

Damn he had been picked. Sure he was going with friends and strong heros, but still. Deep inside he thought the missing heros dead, even with all there stregnth. What had killed them could probaly kill them all. Why him. There was 143 heros in town, minus the 3 missing, so 140, plus 1 adventure and 3 rangers exploring. 136. he had been picked out of a 136, why him? He stood up and went to the search party. Al, Clald, him, Seersha, Dwark the dwarf, Hergin who was a cultist, Kayya the justiying, a pally, Lyha the healer, Jonat the theiving a rogue, and Dalrary. They picked up supplies at the market and magic bazzar. Potions, rope, food, water, scopes, and extra weapons. They went to the Animal Mall. Each person was granted 1 horse for the travel, 3 pack mules, and a scout Roc. Now each went to his guild to tell what he was to embark on. " Well Markin, hope to see u in a couple weeks ", said Lugias. Lugias would probaly have joined the meeting expect his right knee had been failing since he got shot by goblin archer 3 weeks ago. He barely left the guild since he didnt want the other heros seing how weak he had become. Well weak in speed anyway, Lugias could still pick up Markin and Craterus, the other adventure, in full armor with ease. " Hear, take this " Lugias went over to his room briefly, limping all the way. When he came out he came with his armor and shield. " Take these ". Markin smiled, " Why? ".
" Am I going to have to throw u out the window this time " he growled.
" Just joking old master of mine, id be honoered to use your armor. Wheres your spear but? "
" I gave it to Craterus "
" WHAT? "

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:32 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

" I think its about time i retire, im not much use here sitting around "
" No no, u still got good in u, u could stay in town and not ", Lugias raised his hand.
" Nope, I dont wanna become a guard now "
" But ", again Lugia raised his hand.
" No, im retiring after u return, u can Craterus can fight for who becomes guildmaster after. ", then he walked back to his room and locked the door. Markin was stunned. Even though he mocked his master, he still respected him, and he was a great leader, his wisdom had helped Markin many times. Now what he to do.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

Chapter 2 :

From high above in the Palace tower, the soveriegn, Bardtus II, watch 10 brave heros search for the missing heros. " I hope they find the missing heros alive Ortus ", said the soveriegn to his advisor. " Because if them dead, something powerful out there must of killed them, something this city isnt ready yet. " It will be aright, my lord.....oh yes i mailed that letter u ask me to send to the Capitol, Empress Xendra will receive it in about 2 weeks. " I hope that nothing happens in that time.....

It started raining hard now, Markin liked the rain, he had grown up in the city of Gur-mech Ina, famous vally city were the serpant emipre had tryed to raise itself again. He remembered his father, a great ranger, Drisk the Hunter. He tryed to remember his mother, who had died when he was 2. He admited to himself that he cant remember her face, though he remember her soft hands, and her speical Burnberry Pie should would bake when father came home from his travels. When his father died he felt the city was...well useless to him in a way, he left and became one of the new heros, a Adventure, he had though about becoming a dragon rider, but that seemed more dangerous then adventurous to him, he also could have became dark knight...a fighter of krypta who attacked with a battle and throwing ax, but had never felt like becoming a fighter for death. So he became a adventure, there were considered to be a ranger but a close combat. He had gone to the Acadamy, learned how to fight from Grisdard the Great himself, the first Adventurer. When he was asked pick a town to be assigned to he picked Jaysville because of its newnest and and prosperity. He had done his work, slowly building himself up, and now he was here. He had to admit that the adventurous feeling came over him as he had rode out of town. They would stop north of here, perhaps 9 leagues from here. Now while they were riding there came a great roar, they looked up to see a ICE DRAGON. WHAT WAS IT DOING HERE, ALL ICE CAVES HAD BEEN DESTROYED YEARS AGO. " Wait nevermind all ". said Dalrary. " Its a riding dragon, look at the tail, has the blue-silver band around ", they all looked at the talk barely seeing the band in the blue sky. Dragon riding had surprising started with gnomes. It was said that a Gnome family took care of a baby dragon when it was young, when it became older and could fly, it went away for a time to find other dragons. When it found a dragon liar deep in the wildernest, he told them of civilations kindnest. The dragons had believed him a went to see the gnomes. From that time on Dragons and Civilation had become almost as friends, though the still " bad " dragons, as the ones who attacked towns still, did bring a rift between us and them.

The dragon left the area, and was probaly going to town, thought, Markin. But then came a different cry, a one not as powerful and had a strange dry, yet steeling sound that set one teeths on the edge. He knew that sound. Then suddenly two Oculos, the same thing that had killed his father, came into the clearing. " Aaaaaaa, death to Oculos ", cryed Markin, as he charged stright for that thing spear in front aiming for it Giant eye.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

While charging on the horse, he took out 2 potions. He drank one....and suddenly he felt enormosly strong, Dirgo strength. Then he darnk to second one. No affect happend first. Then suddenly, he got taller, and heavier. Horns grew from his head, hair grew all over his body, he had to get off his horse from the weight, then suddenly his spear and shield became a giant ax, and his chain mail went into his skin. He had become a minitour with the Shapeshifting potion. His friends were now charging to, but with less vigour, since Markin the Hunter had gone berserk. Now with size equal he struck the Oculos, taking off a side, while it fired a light attack at him. He kept his eyes close, as he knew if he opened it he would become paralyzed. His next attack struck true. He had hit right above the main eye, sinking into the soft part, going to the brain. It dropped like a ballon. Then he felt a great heat coming from his side. The rest of heros where now barraging with there weapons. He now risk a opening of a eye, raising the ax high above his head. Too late already though. It, like its mate had already fallen. " ARE U NUTS ", snapped Dalrary. " U NEVER GO HEAD FIRST INTO A BATTLE ". The shapeshifting spell was still in effect, but Markin still managed to give a guilty look. He tryed to speak, " korrt " came out of his big mouth. " (sigh), damaged already done Markin now go find your horse and yets keep going ". He say his horse had ran 40 yards away from the fight, he walked to it, unnoticed as the shapeshifting spell worked off. He grabbed it by the reins, stroked its head to calm it down, and went slowly up on the war beast.

They made camp near the edge of the forest by Hill lands. Him, Jonat, and Hergin, went off to find fire wood. Markin felt that if he would be traveling with these people he might as well, get to know them. He was about to say something, but Hergin had already beatin him, " So what your favorite Inn huh, tell me, tell, your favorite Inn, mines the Lucky Charm, r-right next to the Fervus temple. " I prefer a elven for comfort ", replyed Jonat. " I like Dangers Keepaway ". " aaaaa ", screamed Hergin. " What ", they both replyed sharply. " Goblin doodoo, eewwww ", he picked it off his foot, smelled it, then put it in his dirty pack. " Good for strangle-weed, strange-weed like goblin manure ". " I wonder which is more disgusting, gnomes or cultist ", said Jonat. " Well at least both are part of civilation, but what bothers me more is what goblin manure is doing here. I have never seen a goblin in this parts ", worried Markin. " More reason for us to hurry up and go pack to the party ". " THREE CHEERS FOR FERVUS ", cryed the cultist, startling the 2. " I think it would be better for us to go back to camp ". " Yeah, thats a good idea ". Three of them went to camp, both keeping as quiet as possible, expect the Cultist, who babbled at them telling why he wanted to become a cultist, and try to convert them to fervus. " What was that noise ", said Kayya, the palidan. " just me, just me " said the cultist. " Well i would prefer that u kept quiet ". " why, why, huh, why, me just like talk ". " would u just shut up! I dont what your kind waking every creature here of are present ". The cultist growled, and the pally stood up sword in hand, casting shield of light. The cultist was just about to transform and fight when the Healer, Lyha, stepped between them. " We came here to find the missing heros, not to fight with one another ", said softly the healer, in a surprising smoothing way. Pally and cultist stared at eachother, then walk away, BOTH muttering to themselves. " I bet the pally would win if they fought ", said Hergin. " Ill bet u 10 gold pieces on that, said Dwark, the dwarf, " why dont we nigotiaint on that Dwarf ". Markin, Alrick, and Clald went to a side and made up there tents. " Well boys night, night ", said Alrick. " For u two, im gonna go and scout the area ". " OK, dont be too, long, got long way tomorrow ". The ranger, on soundless feet, jogged out, to patrol the area. Markin took off his armor and padding, and went to bed.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 2:34 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

He woke up when he heard a spell go off. " What dah ", he said as he poked his haead out of the tent. " GET UP, GET UP ", shouted Clald, and behind him were a goblin war party chasing after him. Dalrary was already up firinf his spells. Markin quickly put on his padding and armor, put on his shield, and took his spear. " TO ARMS ALL, TO ARMS, Dalrary was roaring. Markin charged used his charge spell, going straight for the over lord. Arrows and bolts from Jonat and Clald were flying, then a flaming mace passed him, killing a shaman, as Seersha came charging in. Alrick was already up with his armor, shield and broad sword in hand. Dalrary had now casted a metoer storm, great balls of fire killing the goblins. Dwark came in with his large hammer smashing his emenys. Lyha and Kayya were now fight. Lyha was casting spells on everyone healing and blessing us. There had been probaly over 3 dozen goblins when Clald came running in, now less the 7 were left. But then more came, the ones without monster speed. Still Markin had every bit of confidents in them to hold off this threat. They were all experienced heros who had been in many fights. The cultist now had changed in to a bear, and probaly berserking because his daggers were flying past Markin like a storm. Then they were 3 left, and instead of attack they all ran. Markin was about to take a speed tonic, as well as everyone else, when Dalrary spoke. " We dont know how many they are out there, those were probaly scouts, there telling the rest probaly of where we are, we should leave now. " But" Kayya said, but Hergin stepped in. " Ill send rocky bird to see yah yah pleasssssssse ". " Thats a good idea Hergin, tell the bird to see how much there is out there and report back ". " Okie dokey ", then he spoke to the bird in a crazy language, so fast that it sound like gibberish. But then it looked like the bird nodded, and it went off to were the goblins had go. They all cleaned up while waiting for the bird. Then it came back flying hard into the cultist, squawking. The Cultist eyes went wide, he started jumping up pointing towards the hill. " WE MUST RUN RUN RUN, GOBLINS PLENTY COMING, PLENTY, PLENTY SAYS ROCKY ". They all stared at him, but then came a shake in the earth, they all looked towards the hills as a great cloud of dirt was clouding up, as hundreds of goblins came running after them. Dalrary casted a meteor spell. " HURRY GIVE YOUR SPEED TONIC TO YOUR HORSES ", they all let there horse drink the tonic. They were prancing hurrily, waiting for there masters to get up and ride. Markin was barly in his saddle when the horse started flying off. They flew towards the West deeper into the forest but away from town. "We must find someplace to hide ", said Dalrary. " I know where ", the rogue said. He yanked on his reins, making his horse run faster. " Follow me ". The goblins were now in the forest with them. It was hard steering there horses through the underbush. Then they came to a cliff. " Were are we going rogue ", sneered Seersha. She obvisly dislike them all, but she dispised Hergin the most. She thought of rogues as thieves, and cowards who hided behind a range weapon. " We'er going to a smuggling cave, solarii ", he replyed calmly. He had noticed that Jonat was a quiet and good natured man, more like a monk then a thief rogue. He had never gotta angry, even from Seersha, AND Kayya, who also disliked him. Jonat moved right looking at the ground. " Here it is, always gotta look for it ". " What I see nothing ", said Seersha. " It wouldnt be a good hide away if it was wide open deary ", he said as he slowly went downward. They all followed were he went. A lare hole was located behind a rock, going straight down into a cave. " I HATE caves replyed Clald. " Well i rather be here, then roasting over a fire for those maggots out there ". They came in with no light to see, Dalrary whispered something, and a small ball of fire was above his hand. There was perhaps a dozen benches in the wall, a large table in the midde with some chairs, a small well of water on the side and a cold fire place. Seersha went to the fire place put her mace agaist the wood, muttered something, then her mace glowed red, heating up the wood and starting a fire. The rogue dropped a couple fire balm on the candles that were randomly around the room. " Now there a nice cozy place to stay till the goblin army pass ". " I think ill stand watch ", said Clald, who was not very comfortable in this close quarters." Well, who turn is it for for lunch ", siad he dwarf. " Mines ", spoke Lyha. She went through the packs taking out some food, slightly humming to herself. Markin picked a bunk, and put his shield and spear on it. From above a slight rumble came out. Clald came back in and Seersha was muttinfg somthing again, then all the fire in the room lowered down to a dim. Then heard like what sounded like confusion to the Goblins. Then they heard some scearms. Suddenly fighting was heard above. Squeals with sounded like rats came up in the air, along with grunts of goblins. Then there were no more rat sounds, and the goblins went away. " Hmmmm, goblins and rats up here. What could those two powers be up here for. Those goblins we say were rather large. Maybe there having somekind of war here ". " Ummmm Seersha ", said Lyha respectfuly. " Can u light up the fire again please. " Oh yeah sorry ", Seersha muttered something again and the candles and fireplace went back up to normal burning. " Ill go back up to see up there ", said Clald. Clald went up and whislted, they all went up. There was some bodys up there. A small ratmen party had been slaugtered, with some goblin casulitys also. " What Clald, we know there was a battle up here ", said Alrick. " Look at the champion ratman ". They looked. He was wearing not the usually armor and weapon. It looked like the equipedment of a WoD. The cultist, who was visible shaking went foward to get a close look. He turned the ratmmen champion over. On the upper side on the armor was some writing. The cultist gave out a cry, then said " poor poor poor Rakus, we know why he gone now, he dead ".

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 4:13 am    Post subject: Greatest of Quest : Part one, WAR OF THE EMPIRES Reply with quote Back to top

Suddenly the air became like water, coming out in ripples. Then a man came out....yet he was not a man. A glow surrounded him, a glow that none of them had ever say before. It was like purple, no red, or maybe a brown. What ever it was, it was the color of rage, of fighting, of war...the man himself had a strange presents. He looked old, grey beard, yet he was strong also, muscled up. This could only be one thing. Krolm was now in front of them, the father of all the gods, the king of war. " He looked at each of them. All of them were speeachless, why was he here, how did he get here, none of them were barbarians, though they did have a ranger, Clald never looked like a Krolm worshiper. Then Krolm spoke in a deep voice, " what u all will embark on will be great, the MOTHER of the world will soon wake and ger children now grow stronger. The Goblin, ratmen, and undead horde are but one pawn of this great thing, should one of u die.....all will fail ". Dalrary looked like he was about to speak, but Krolm raised up a hand. " I still have more to say....these horde of creature will attack soon, there numbers grow only in dozens now, but soon it will be 1000s. If u all want to save Ardania, u must go to the shrine of my son Lunord. More will revealed there. While on your jounrny there, u will befriended by one of each kind of hero who will join your quest. Do not fail or Ardania will fail with u ". Then gold rings surrounded him, then a splash of light, then he was gone. On the ground where he left was the 3 missing heros. " Wow, so thats Krolm, nice guy if u ask me ", said Alrick. " ARE U OUT OF YOUR MIND ", said Seersha, Hergin, Kayya, and even Lyha. They were all probaly having a mad religious hystria, having seen the elder god himself. " Well guys we found the missing hero, whay dont we go back home ", said Jonat. " Yeah, but what are we gonna tell them, oh Krolm came out of know where tell us we were on great quest, then dropped the bodys off for no reason, oh yeah that'll work ", said Markin. " Will just say we found them on group of ratmen ". They all quietly left the area went off towards town. They struck the main road around noon. They were many carvens ariving going off towards the other way of town. They tryed to stop people for information but no one stoped. Then finanly 2 Guardians passed them. Guardians were the fighters of Peace. Agrela's heavy Cataphracts. They weared a different kind of plate armor. Heavier and thicker then evens Alricks one. The used massive axes, swords, mace, or any other one handed weapon with there heavy shields. There great war horses were covered in plate also. The were supposedly strong, smart, and had a great deal of honor, sorta like the male version of a pally, but without the prejudice. " Hello brothers ", said softly in that smoothing voice of hers that brought peace to ones mind. " Hello sister ", said them both, in that same soft smoothing voice. " Do u have any news to tell, we have been in the wildernest for 2 days ". " Jaysville was attacked, we are part of the reinforcement that there lord Bradtus has sent ". " By what may i ask ", said Lyha. " A force of goblins, ratmen, and undead ". They all look at the guardians in surprise. " the city held of the attack, but they would have lost had it not been for a certain barbarian who had changed the tide ". " Thank u brothers ". The guardians road one. " So while we were gone a barbarian came and saved a town, THE worshipper of Krolm, who We also happened to met, surpsring aint it ". " Its just a cowincident, warrior ", said Seersha. She was still troubled by Krolms visit. They road on till they could see Jaysville. There was still smoke coming form the town. There was also something wrong. Crys were being heard from town. " Looks like a battle guys ", Markin said as he put down his helmet. " Chargggg ", he stammered, as suddenly a famous flying machine, appeared. The Dwarf warship teleported above the palace, unleashing hundreds on ballistas, and thousand of arrows on her enemys. " Well praise be to the Aeritocs, dwarfs of the air ", said Dwark.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: