Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The Greatest of Quest : Story One, War of the Empires

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoDe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:44 am    Post subject: The Greatest of Quest : Story One, War of the Empires Reply with quote Back to top

Introduction,

After the mighty God, Krolm, had defeated Dragon King, he was left weak from the power that took forth in effort to the might dragon. In this time he fathered 2 children, Helia and Lunord. Since there birth all of Ardania have wondered who was the mother of these two children.

" LANARINA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ", ROARED THE ANGRY GOD.
" You are weak from your fight with the dragon king Krolm ", she sayed calmly. " So I think I will take your place as god of this world, and kill these weak children you forced me to sire with you ", she said though this time with some steel in her voice.
" BUT WHY, HAVE I NOT BEEN KIND TO YOU, GIVING WHAT YOUR HEART- "
" Krolm, if you dont lower you voice Ill make sure you and your children will die and long and painful death. And no you have not givin me want i always yearned first and formost ".
She turned and gaze up the universe, wondering how this god could of created something so perfect and want nothing but to be prayed too from it. As god of war, she thought he would make himself high ruler of all, but instead took one planet and shaped it and made only one of the creatures on it to even worship him. No the way of the fist was not strong enough to give absolute lordship, instead the way of magic is what it needed.
She would herself queen of all, ruling like nothing Krolm could even imagine a way of doing in his small mind. She would-.
" RAAAAAAA ". Krolm somehow fully stood up, not resting on the mighty sword, Oblitorator.
" Forever you have taughted me with not using magic, now then find out why I am Lord and God of all.
Muttering words of magic she never thought he could even pronounce, surprising her entirly, he blasted a spell at her before she could put her defense up.
" NOW BE BANISHED FOREVER ". A swirling vortex of every colored appeared, it slowly sucked up the mother of the universe, her scream of anquished it even was felt by krolm.
" Hear me weak godling, I WILL RETURN AND MAKE ALL MINE ". Then she was gone. Krolm muttered the words of power shutting the vortex up. " TO LONG HAVE I RESTED, I MUST NOW RETURN TO CARING TO THIS WORLD ", he roared.

JoDe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject: The Greatest of Quest : Story One, War of the Empires Reply with quote Back to top

Then suddenly he was deep undergroud, in the heart of the mightiest empire, the gnomes. The gnomes had been a mistake but krolm didnt... couldnt admit he made a mistake. The gnomes were far stronger, and wiser then humans, also they couldnt die unless slain.
At the Palace of Night, heart of the capitol, Krolm came in. He was unconcern with the look of wonder and fear, or there murmuring. He walked pass warriors, sorcerors, preist, noblemen, peasents, all who stood way for him. He finally came to the throne room, the Great Hall of Lost Light.
" Gariath ", he said, no longer shouting. " I will have word with you. In private ". " Ofcourse my lord ", said the gnome king submitedly. He took Krolm to a room behind the throne. The wall and door had a spell upon it so none outside the room oculd hear.
" I have sent Lanarina to the Every Noneness ", a surprised gasp came from the king. " May I know why my lord ". " Well as you know, I have fought and defeated the Dragon King, but in so was weakened. Lanarina sought to take my place ".
Gariath eyes widend with each word. " So what have you come to me, my lord ". " My great sword I will leave in your protection, it being only way to open the portal to Lanarina. With it I will supply your people with greater power so that none but you shall have all time ". He held up the sword, which burst into flame of gold, causing Gariath to stumble. " Would not it be better to destroy the weapon my lord ". " No Gariath, if the Lanarian is ever broughten back, only this sword will hold her ". Gariath took the great sword, sinking under its great wieght. " Me and my people shall protect this sword till ever end my lord ". Great gave a mighty smile. " For this I grant that your people will have control of the might dragons, to tame and to increase your power by increasing theres. I also shall now cause all you people to be able to see in the sunlight above, which has ever been your peoples weakness ". " Thank you my lord ". Krolm raised up a mighty hand. " Do not look upon this as a blessing, as this will become your doom of you and your people till ever on. Many will come later in time, who knows how strong, that will try to take the sword and reopen the portal back to Lanarina. Though it not look so, I am greatly weakend and will never have the power I once had ".
Krolm then walk out of the room, out of the palace, looken upon the faces of the astonised people. Yes they could protect it, he thought to himself. Then three golden rings appeared around him, he shouted a great war cry, then disseappered.

JoDe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: The Greatest of Quest : Story One, War of the Empires Reply with quote Back to top

For 3 hundreds years the sword was protected untill the birth of the 4 new gods and the great uprising. Though it cost him his life and the greater part of his people, Lord Gariath cast a spell causing all the rebelling gnomes to live " up top ", forever, never to return underground. His spell also made the evil gnomes weak and dumbfounded. And as for the sword none know, though many think it is still in the great underground city, forever to remain there, as Lanarina is left in her place forever....

JoDe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: The Greatest of Quest : Story One, War of the Empires Reply with quote Back to top

What were they all doing here, Kariz thought. He had been scouting for the new city Jaysville, and found nothing within its borders worth mentioning, but when he had gone not 10 miles away from the western mountains, he had stumbled upon a camp of undead. The camp was organized with skeletons in one place, zombies in an another, and vampires in one more.
He would have to hurry to town, and warn the heros. They would come, and not even this kinda of numbers could with stand the full force of Jaysville.
Just then a rustle came from the bushes. In one smooth motion, he took a arrow, drawed the string and fired, using his instincts to feel where the noice was from. He saw the dead body of a rabbit on the ground, hit dead center in the body. " Well at least I'll have a small supper tonight ".
He picked up the rabbit noticing the blood dripping. " Undead can smell blood....OH- ", from behind came a hellish scream, looking back he could see hundreds of red eyes going for him. Before he could even fun, he felt weak as if though his body stregnth was being sapped. " NOOO- ", was all was able to manage to say before he was taken.

[ 09. April 2003, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Thee and thou me ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: