Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About " the greatest of quest part 1 "
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxwkknd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 3:17 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

hey if u dont like my story dude just come out and say, i got no problem with that. It is my first story and i expected at least one person not to like it. Heck, im happy for the advice u gave.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:12 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

This story deserves to be noticed. It has been my favorite sotry in the forums. Hawaiian Knight, your story is funny and it also reminds me of Lord of the Rings. The sense of adventure kept me reading. Markins and Alrick are also humorous. Too bad Alrick couldn't join in on the epic team. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing.

Do write in better grammar though. hah

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:52 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

Your "completed" team is not exactly complete. The seeress wasn't part of the team. There is also no monks! also, the old gnome is a dragon rider, right? but shouldn't we also have gnomes? i still think this story is the best. it isn't changing ardania that dramatically.

battle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:57 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

IM BACK PEOPLE i changed computers and internet service..then lost paper for email adress(only today im getting email) but now im back and prepared to finish my story

battle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:42 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

ok so these our the chars...
Markin a Adventure
Alrick(who will return, by popular demand) a warrior
Clalderen a ranger
Seersha a solarii
Dwark a dwarf
Hergin a cultist
Kayya a pally
Lyha a healer
Jonat a rogue
Dalrary a wizard
Zear a gnome(old or giant, take your pick0
Reckthen a elf(archer)
Tanonya a priestess
Cranin a barb
Link a elf warrior
Vulterous(or Vuller) a Dark Night
Buharr a Adept
Sawar a WOD
Sugoror a guardian
Arina a seeress(also my girlfriends name )
AND NOW COMIN Nale A MONK
When the group FINALLY get to dtar the dwarf will tell them that strange lights have come out some nights at there fair city...to find what keep readin

battle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:53 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

i would like to say i screwed up on one part. The part that has " chapter 4 on top ", well the second paragraph says that there in shierkaz, they were on there way to shierkaz, so i guess that makes the next part which says they were not 2 hours away from the temple backwards.

If anyone knows how to edit something PLZ tell me .

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Hawaiian_Knight:
IM BACK PEOPLE i changed computers and internet service..then lost paper for email adress(only today im getting email) but now im back and prepared to finish my story

Welcome back! Even if I did say something negative about your story (it's just the idea of everything shifting so rapidly - I mean, after the Northern Expansion). The plotline's excellant.
Anyway, edit is one of the little buttons up by your name. The one with a pencil/paper icon.

battle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:55 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

If any of u have notice, my name is in a line now when i " talk ", instead of 2. This is because i lost my passowrd to my old name, which has no " _ " between the n and the K. It is because of this i am unable to edit the old stuff.

Now back to the story, the group will meet a large force of goblins, but will be able to unleash the power in each of those necklaces that Lunord gave them, and they will also now meet Helia who will arive in a meteor shower( and no not the spell kind ).

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:59 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

first, i'd like to thank hawaiian knight for coming back. CLAP CLAP CLAP . I am your biggest fan. you don't know how many times i've read greatest of quests. second, civilation is spelt "CIVALIZATION." if that's what you're trying to say. You have major spelling errors that reflect on te entire story. Sorry you cannot edit past posts, but do it from now on. I see that your grammar has improved and your writing style has changed a bit. But the humor is still there. I actually laughed! . Third, I'd like to say, this story HAS to go somewhere, wihtout a plot there is no story. keep your mind on the main quest as you write. it's the only way to drive the story forward. Lastly, i did not understnand the part with Karyuku (or however you spell it ). Nor did i understand the part where you said Zear was humpback and spoke in a squeaky voice. could you PLEASE eplain those parts to me in the "about" section? thanks. you have truly been great, hawwaian knight.

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:46 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

hawaiian knight - your last post was pretty good. except for that fact that evrything passed by so fast, you know what i mean? like, when the gods came and stuff, you shoulda explained it more, so it'd have more meaning. otherwise it's just a fast read with no meaning. you have to take your time and seperate stronger paragraphs into different posts.

i did not understand the part where the heroes got spelled up (maybe because of the way you wrote it). kayya had weightless armor, jonat had some gun, and the other heroes listened to jonat's library stuff and casted some spells and cranin did some stuff.

i did not understand it

anyways, keep up the good work. and stick to the main quest!!!

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

I'm guessing Hawaiian Knight's not gonna come back for a while. That means I'm going have to take over the story. I'm gonna add a new gnome, Klepo Drep, or something. And I'm gonna explain more things in detail that Hawaiian Knight missed. Maybe I'll edit the whole story and have it published under my name. Toodles!

JoDe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

Since there seems to be a problem with my story ) on this one with new name. Same plot.

JoDe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

Gonna start the new version now but gonna use different name now, so i can fully delete things (mistakes, miss pronociation, like that word there )

JoDe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

Now I think im gonna first gonna have quite of the group go . Not that i prefer any and dont like one, but its that the personality and development of 18 (i think) is HARD. Specially since this is my first story. Also I gonna change the storyline somewhat, because to be honest i had no idea where this story was leading after Dtar Mordin, or how it would end. Sorry any inconvience.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: