Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About " the greatest of quest part 1 "
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxwkknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

This is my first story ( and about only first reply ) so dont mind me if i screw up in any way. This story is about civilations triumpt over goblins,ratmen, and undead. Add on if u like. The main guy will be a kind of hero.. a adventurer. try not to let him die PLZZZZ.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xxwkknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:27 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

forgot to put "NEW" kind of hero adventurer. new things include adventurers guild, giant dwarfs, old gnomes, elf weapons, great towers, and other things u will see in my storys

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xxwkknd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:22 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

if any of u have read my story so far can u rate me on how good it is...i would like to know

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

It's interesting.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 10:18 pm    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

Hey someone answered

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

I got Jonat and Hergin mixed up in the great tower part sorry

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:14 pm    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

Oh cool! Nice Tale! Hey can I join In?

Name: Link Brighteyes
quick info: A traveling warrior in service of Krypta and Fervus

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 11:31 pm    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

sure, but try to make the main chars stay alive, also one of each hero class will join the quest, including new heros. New heros are dragon rider, dark knights, adventures, guardians, and seeresses.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:22 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

Ill kill Alrick so u can join dragon, youll meet the heros at shrine of darkness

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 1:57 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

son of a dragon king u can now put your guy on, Alrick will now be in the hospital in Shierkaz, after the dragon fight.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:03 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

Cool! I'll have Link and his Dragon friend meet up with you guys shortly. Right now he's flying towards that area, then the next post he'll meet you.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 2:19 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

We'll meet eachother at " Last Battleground ", place were civilation fought its last battle vs other humans.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

sorry for my bad spellin all.

xxwkknd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

anyone else can plz tell me how u think the story is. PLZZZZZZZ

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: About " the greatest of quest part 1 " Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Hawaiian Knight:
anyone else can plz tell me how u think the story is. PLZZZZZZZ

Um, hum. The story as a story is alright. But I do think you're changing too much too fast in the world of Ardania, as well as, um, contradicting other stories already written.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: