Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Chronicles of Ardania
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 7:12 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Don't you just love my story? Uh, I guess you can add to the story. My story's a bit of a dialogue story. It also isn't very descriptive. I mean, I get bored and never finish LONG fan fics. Write your comments here.

[ 04 July 2002, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Vizzerdrix ]

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone please read my story! I worked so hard on it!

[ 04 July 2002, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Vizzerdrix ]

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:00 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

one reason for my story is because there was too many stories with confusing histories behind them. i would rather read the story, not the dates, and history. also, there are no paragraphs to some stories and when authors write descriptively with no paragraphs, it's hell. i seriously get bored reading them. another thing is that there are too many complicated fantasy names and subplots and interconnections. i just find stories here in the forum too complicated to enjoy. the only ones i liked so far are Apple's a tale of fervus. and hawaiian knight's greatest quest story.

Apple

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Vizzerdrix:
the only ones i liked so far are Apple's a tale of fervus. and hawaiian knight's greatest quest story.

Thanks.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Gee...I lfeel so low right about now...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:38 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

And, as a side note, I did like the story, though I do think it needs just a bit more information and detail. Even if you're trying to do without it, all stories need some, or it leaves kind of...vague.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:10 am    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

im sorry, raistlin. i do like your sovereign stories also. they are DESCRIPTIVE but although i have never finished your stories, the beginnings are cool

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 12:05 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Well, at least now we know that our beginings are good, right?

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 6:37 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Gee...I lfeel so low right about now...

Don't worry Raisty, most of us love your stories. In fact I was talking to Hazard the other day by AIM and he thought you were a great writer for being only 13.

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:08 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

when authors write their own fanfics and post it here, some people may complain that it's changing ardania's history and such. they would also protest that the story goes against other people's fanfics.

but i have one thing to say about that...WHO CARES?? it's just a fanfic an author writes for fun and is it even possible for an author to consider ALL the other fanfics before writing their own story? that takes the fun out of everything. fanfics should be enjoyable and who cares if it contradicts other people's fanfics.

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:13 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

btw, i'm kinda lazy to add to my story. does anyone have any ideas? please add to my story.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 10:06 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

...I don't know where you got that impression, but nobody on here cares if someon's story contradicts with another's. Although, if it's a sequal, then the mistake should be pointed out, seeing as it's something that has happened according to the original story.

And Stars... *sniff* I'm touched...

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
...I don't know where you got that impression, but nobody on here cares if someon's story contradicts with another's. Although, if it's a sequal, then the mistake should be pointed out, seeing as it's something that has happened according to the original story.

And Stars... *sniff* I'm touched...

Same thoughts here, you may have found that in other sites but I've never seen the issue addressed here on Majesty.

Oh and,
To Raist

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:27 pm    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

Oops, I didn't realize they were the same person . Well he did say that and you are really good.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:59 am    Post subject: About Chronicles of Ardania Reply with quote Back to top

I think that stories do need a little bit of description. A while back, we had a "conflict" with to little description, now it's too much. I personally love subplots and more subplots. I think it really adds depth to the story. However, like Raist said, a change of pace isn't that bad either.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: