Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Draconic Resurrections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:12 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

My character is the rebirth of the green dragon, the youngest member of the five dragons. His name was Silnon, a young, fast, and clever dragon who often flew out to explore the forests of the world.

He links to his dragon when he scouts a sneak attack on an ambushing goblin force. (this is while Micarius is fighting the goblin forces and the rest are trying to escape.) Iim guessing something has to awaken in him but I'll have to think about it.

[ 04. December 2002, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: DragonWizard012 ]

The Dragon King

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:03 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Linking: Ok it's a fancy term I used to say when the heroes have tapped into their ancient lives. So "bob" was a warrior in the past, but now he is a farmer. In the past he bacame a warrior by first challenging the tyrant in a duel that would soon save him and his people. Now he must battle a hoarde of orcs to save his farm.

Just some way for your character to relate to your dragon rebirths.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:47 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

I am editing my post about my dragon character.

BTW Falotar your forgeting the first part with the inn. That was one day and night. We're about to go into the third day. Either way we should go alittle faster with the days. I'm sorry if this sounded rude but I didn't mean to just making a statement.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

True enough. I seem to have run them together in my mind. Anyways, we do need to get away from this fortress.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I've edited my post. Unless we look for the armor I think we should stall the leaving of the fortress so we could recover our strength and stalk their plans of attack or their information on this shrine.

[ 04. December 2002, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: DragonWizard012 ]

The Dragon King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 7:22 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Armour? oh No you did well with the decoy Dragonwiz LOL We can worry about it later, since it could add suspence to the reader, and I don't think Juliac will wait long. He's a crazy little character. LOL

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:31 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

I may have wrote it badly but we don't know where the real shrine is. The goblins made a fortress that LOOKS like a shrine. Otherwise I'm not sure what decoy your talking about. I didn't mean to be rude and I'm very sorry if I was.

The Dragon King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:34 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

That's ok, Dragonwiz. No need to apologize. Well Let's see what you did...

The Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Ok my last post told you two things, first he is speaking a foriegn language that is not elven. Second his body is out of control.
This is what my link is, or close to link, he hasn't reached out for magic yet.

Bio on my Ancient Dragon:

Name: Sulfras
Race: Northern Ardanian Dragon
Color: Silver with blue eyes
Deity: Dauros
History: Sulfras was the Immortal Dragon of Dauros, his talents were: Tatics, wisdom, infinite knowledge, Magic and Dauros spells, excellent Bladesmaster and senses good and evil conflicts. He was the first of the five to save mankind, and one of the last to die.

Ok type your bio for your dragon rebirth, and you don't have to choose the Dragon Fang Dragons, I simpily thought about Vatheran's tale of the first Destruction of Tharlis and Poof a story was born. Oh, uh sorry for using one of your ideas, don't worry Falotar, it was only for this tale and site. Well type your Dragons, and you can choose to expose your dragon or not, but I need your dragon rebirths before we meet the prophet.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:21 am    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

My last post was not trying to get Narwinia and Meradon captured. I'm aiming at Narwinia and Meradon left without Night assuming he could find his way to them and someone tricks him so please don't take my post the wrong way. Basically what I'm aiming at is some one's trying to lead me away from my task although I'm not sure where I want it to go. Feel free to tell me if this is leading the story the wrong way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: