Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Draconic Resurrections
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:17 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Ok this is the tale Return of the five Dragons of Tharlis who saved mankind with thier own lives. before they died the five mighty dragons promised to return when Evil Returns. The first four people who post a reply can be one of the chosen dragons after that then it's just ordinary heroes, or vice-heroes.

In this tale my character is:

Micarius Draconor
eyes: blue
hair: brown with streaks of blue
build: slender
weapon: sword/bow
special attributes: will learn magic (draconic) later in tale, already has infinite knowledge, night-eyes, woodsmanship, and open-mindedness to cultures.
Weakness: Easily agrivated at times and a bit of a war mongrel. He can be crazy and logical, but his main weakness is tight areas.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:59 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

My character:

Night

Eyes: green
Build: slender
Weapon: Sword
Special abilities: knows magic but only for enchanting, very fast, knows elvish, dwarvish, and common tongue, good with most weapons.
Weakness: will not let anyone touch his sword, spends money to quickly and ends up broke, over-trusting and usually gets tricked because of it.

tell me if you have an objection to this

I have edited this over 10 times sorry

[ 03 November 2002, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: DragonWizard012 ]

The Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:52 am    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... Well Dragonwiz, I don't see any problems, but what is your race? For an example I'm half-elf, what is yours? Remember the tale is of the return of the dragons and well we all need to be man, elf, dwarf, or similar races. Our "draconic" selves comes a little later. And as for the Dragon Army and the weakness I guess we can work it in. Just tell me your race then you may post in.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

I'll need to edit my post. I thought i was supposed to be a dragon...
My race is Human

[ 03 November 2002, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: DragonWizard012 ]

cegman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

I will be

Ayridon

Eyes: blue
Slender
Weapon Sword and Bow
Male Human

Special abilities: He was raised in a warriors guild with his father but his mother was a ranger and a great marksman he has her abilities. He is very careful with money and has a high will power. He is above average intelligence and knows only the basic fireball.
Weakness: isn't the greatest fighter yet being young and not so strong. He dislikes fighting rats and is terrified of hights.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 7:18 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

My character:

Narwinia

Race: Elven
Eyes: Dark Brown and slanted
Hair: Layers of chestnut brown that falls to the nape of her neck
Buil: Small and lithe
Weapon: Magic
Special Attributes: She's perfectly comfortable with speakingin front of people; She can often keep a relatively stone-like face; She excels in the magic arts.
Weaknesses: Languages. Speak to her in anything other Elven and Common, and she's lost.

^_^ This a stab in the dark attempt to get my muse back (Especially for helping with finishing stories) -_-

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:26 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome cegman and Raist! You guys are more than welcome to join.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone think I'll be a burden? For some reason I think I'm not wanted.

The Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

That's Absurd! You're more than welcome dragon wiz!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 10:54 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Why would you be a burden, Dragonwizard? You're a good author.

[ 04 November 2002, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Raistlin, Archmagus ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 12:04 am    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Why would you be a burden, Dragonwizard? You're a good author.

quote:
Originally posted by The Dragon King:
That's Absurd! You're more than welcome dragon wiz!

Thanks you two. Just for some reason I thought I was abad writer and would mess the story up.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

I hope you don't mind my joining? I believe I''ll have more character to contribute, but I thought I'd make one of draconic origins first.

Name: Meradon Slinnithir
Race: Unique (formerly Elven)
Eyes: White, and self-luminescent
Hair: Pale silver
Build: Moderate-sized and delicate. His voice is enthralling if he keeps it low, but it breaks if he tries to go above a half-whisper.
Weapon: Claws, plus any weapons he might come across.
Special Attributes: Extremely fine-tuned senses, quick in battle and in travelling; also can move without being detected. He can also see in the dark, and is knowledgeable about most of the caverns in Northern Ardania.
Weaknesses: Not overly powerful, with low endurance. Must have foods as delicate as himself. He is also adversely affected by the lihgt of the Sun and Moon, and is rendered helpless by the nearby use of magic affiliated with them. Having lived in seclusion and then in the wilderness, he is ignorant of many things which have happened, both during and before his life. In addition to which, he has an empathic connection to a rather sinister man.
(Note: The name Slinnithir was given to him by a Wizard. Meradon never uses it.)

[ 06 November 2002, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Falotar ]

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:15 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Nice writing with you again, Falotar.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:38 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

And for the record I make the shortest posts.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: About Draconic Resurrections Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, s'all good. We all have our brain dead writing stages... like now, for me...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: