Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About dragon fang, weapon of the stars.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:44 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

You can add on to the story, just remember the rules:
Darmik, Pyrathas, and Rodan, the prophet must live.
The dragon, and Darmik are a team, they won't turn to evil. If I decide to end the life of the three characters, it will be my desicion!

------------------
Hail from the Dragon!

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:32 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm. You wouldn't mind if I put in my own character?
And also, is Tharlis a seaport?

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:44 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Hmmm. You wouldn't mind if I put in my own character?
And also, is Tharlis a seaport?

Oh yes you can add more characters, if you wish.
Tharlis is based on the Ruins of Tharlis map.
I added Darmik's Home as part of it. To answer your question, Yes in my story, Tharlis was most famous for it's ports, She was callled the queen of the sea because of merchants around ardania came to trade Goods.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

May I introduce Lady Alina Nightsong, the Kridram? The Black Knight of Lormidia. Tje renegade of Mayhew. As well as quite a few other not-so-nice names from not-so-nice places. Anyway, this promises to be a good story.

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

Would I go back to the days of my youth?
Then my body had seemed frail, but it was strong in comparison to this fragile assembly of bones and flesh that I now inhabit, held together only by my will. Would I go back?
Then we were twins. Together in the womb, together after birth, still together but now seperate. The silken cords of brotherhood, cut, dangle between us, never to be restrung. Would I go back?
-Raistlin Majere

I Magus

"My Queen..."
What, not yet on you knees?
"My Queen...it is your move."
Rasitlin and The Queen of Darkness from Test of the Twins

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

JUST A NOTICE:

Dragon fang weapon of the stars is partially based on my story, The Star of Draco. It is on my site, Coming to the net Feb. 2002!
When its finished I'll anounce it to everyone. To those of you who wrote thier parts of the story, don't worry! I don't have your versions in it. The star of Draco has different character names, different conflicts, different cities and a different outcome!

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 8:50 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Um Rastilin... Remeber the Dragon stars are of holiness, remember that. I don't know if you were inclining it, but just to let you know.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:50 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Okay And to you, remember that Alina is supposed to be a cold, unfeeling woman. She used to be an awesome paladin, but when she felt Dauros turn from her, she turned rogue. Just a typical renegade.

------------------

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

Then my body had seemed frail, but it was strong in comparison to this fragile assembly of bones and flesh that I now inhabit, held together only by my will. Would I go back?
Then we were twins. Together in the womb, together after birth, still together but now seperate. The silken cords of brotherhood, cut, dangle between us, never to be restrung. Would I go back?
-Raistlin Majere

I Magus

"My Queen..."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I'll remeber that. but I need you to begin the next post since you claim that your horse can fly. Is she a pegasus? Oh well I'll find out.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 2:40 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

No, he is not a Pegasi. Alina uses her Art to make him fly. Just think horse in air.

------------------

-Raistlin Majere

I Magus

"My Queen..."

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 6:57 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Falator! We need your story! Hurry it up! What's taking you long? If you have more characters who joined in just add them. I personally don't mind it at all! Just get the story!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm...So our goal is to defeat the Archdemon? Cool.

------------------

-Raistlin Majere

I Magus

"My Queen..."

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 9:59 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Yep just remember, He doesn't make his appearance til I say so. You'll have to wait.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:32 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Okay.

------------------

-Raistlin Majere

I Magus

"My Queen..."

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for taking so long; I've had a busy weekend.
A little note: both Asald and Athanasius are used to flying.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:37 am    Post subject: About dragon fang, weapon of the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Sorry for taking so long; I've had a busy weekend.
A little note: both Asald and Athanasius are used to flying.

Gotcha! And what of the Elf and Mage? I need to know were they are so I could bring Rodan back. He is one of the key elements. Oh and next time warn me so I will be aware next time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: