Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Fallen One"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 12:32 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

I plan on writing this by myself but if you want to add stuff just post here and I'll see if your ideas are usable. This is my first attempt at writing here so it may go from reading like a book to looking like a play's script. Questions? Comments? Post!

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 1:16 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

What a sad, sad story for the priestesses. I hope things lighten up from here

But that's just my point of view - welcome to the exclusive Majesty Fan Fiction Writing Club!

RedChaos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 1:05 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Is anyone else reading "The Fallen One"? Sure it's slow now, but it might get better. Truth be told, I have no idea what's going to happen until I read what I wrote.

------------------

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 1:15 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Another author smitten by the 'lonely story' syndrome

Yeah, don't worry about it - there're people reading the story, me included. Keep writing, okay? It gives me something to read at work

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 10:16 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by TaleSpinner:
Another author smitten by the 'lonely story' syndrome

I've still got it; I still wonder whether anyone realizes The Blade of Ataros has been completed (through Part I, anyway).

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2001 12:32 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Man, you move fast - just don't burn out on us, okay?

RedChaos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2001 11:15 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Move fast? Burn out? What do you think I do all day? This is just what happens when I write down all the stuff that buzzes through my head. I can't burn out. If anything this is a release.

------------------

Mardoc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 9:12 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

I like it too.

silly toy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 1:27 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

i like alote

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 6:43 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Good story. It moves along at a pretty good pace. Just don't go too fast and loose us. So far so good, though. Keep up the good work!

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
I've still got it; I still wonder whether anyone realizes The Blade of Ataros has been completed (through Part I, anyway).

I've been reading it...and enjoying it. There are a lot of great writters around here.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

RedChaos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 11:18 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, first I said comments are okay and you didn't get the hint. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING! PLEASE! GIVE! COMMENTS! MIGHT! BE! ABLE! TO! ASSIGN! PEOPLE! ROLES! OF! DIFFERENT! CHARACTERS! This is my first attempt and some advice would be nice. I want to know where you think the story should go from here. That is all.

------------------

RedChaos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 12:09 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

From now on, unless you say otherwise, I'm gonna assume anything you post is about the upcoming chapter 2. The people are gonna fight the Horde(goblins) and do some stuff.
Later on I will reveal more about Megan, the Sorceress.

------------------

The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 1:30 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

According to your last post, it looks like you've got the general idea figured out for your story. My idea would be: if you're going to get Megan involved in your story, I would start doing it sometime soon. Also, you might want to develope the Horde or something. Talk about who their leader is or something like that. Hope that gives you a couple of ideas. Keep up the great work!

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 12:26 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Uh, may I ask why you split your story? Was it an accident?

The Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 5:18 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Great new part, RedChaos. I'm glad you took my advise and started "building up" Megan.

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: