Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "Tholarian Dreams"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorotor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: About "Tholarian Dreams" Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure you'll forgive the pedantic introduction. I felt a little history would be good, given that this story is set in a very specific time, in a history line with certain additions and interpretations of my own. The actual story will begin tomorrow.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice start, Fal. Smile

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Question:

What is this? I mean, is this a new story, or is it somehow related to DoK, or a history of some sort, ect.

Also, how do you manage to work on 2-3 stories at the same time, Fal? It seems awful hard to me. That is, I would keep mixing the storylines up. Very Happy

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know; how does a fish swim in the sea? Not that it's that easy. ;)

What it is, is a new story. The only other work of fiction it's related too, apart from the basic History, is a little story I started in the HoA Forum. I'd like to continue that story, too, but somebody had to go and let HoA become defunct. (That is supposed to be a hint.)

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(embarrassed cough)

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good writing there Fal. Alfryd is working hard on a bigger, better HOA so we can stay tuned

Sorotor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, but what about the Forum? That's the important part. (At least so far as my story is concerned.)

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorotor wrote:
I don't know; how does a fish swim in the sea?

Well, that's one way to put it. Very Happy

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow, that thing looks like a crossbow of pain, unenchanted Razz

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tholaria ? the center of magic in Ardania ? the undead are truely insane. I say nothing is worse then a host of berserking high level wizards. My wizard in HOA had higher H2H and parry then a paladin and I am quite sure more then a few wizards are capable of defeating vampires and phantoms without breaking a sweat. My record was 18 phantoms Razz, some wizards in Ardania could surely break that :D

Don't start on things that are not immure to magic. they disintergrate within a few seconds.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tell that to the Liche Queen. And, out of curiosity, how high a level was your Wizard?

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My wizard was one of absurdly high level (100+ to be precise) but technically, it has nothing to do with the level, one can simply train melee in the fairground until he is capable of standing up to anyone in melee combat.

My wizard could defeat the lich queen without using a single potion. Very Happy

Last edited by Cooker on Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now that's impressive. Very Happy

Sorotor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cooker wrote:
My wizard was one of absurdly high level (100+ to be precise) but technically, it has nothing to do with the level, one can simply train melee in the fairground until he is capable of standing up to anyone in melee combat.

My wizard could defeat the lich queen without using a single potion. Very Happy

And you think that is possible in real life?

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sure, how do real fencers learn fencing? they fence! even the best get where they are by practicing with real opponents.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: