Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Fallen One"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 1:18 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, so you used both names...

RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 9:56 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Okay you your post referred to the island so sea battle it is! Yes, both names, I just couldn't decide. It's not Dirgo, he has 0 eyes so is he really a cyclops?

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 10:26 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Ummm, Dirgo didn't have any eyes either. Or rather, he did have an eye but some hero poked it out.

RedChaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 4:29 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

I was talking about Dirgo, not the cyclops. ::shakes head:: just read, you'll see.

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 5:21 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Dirgo IS a cyclops!

RedChaos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2001 7:06 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Technically yes he is. (POETIC TIME) i stand here today, looking out on the world, and know not what i see. "what do you look for what do you seek" "i know not" wind in my face horizon around me flames at the feet. glancing light bounds throught the snow and i let out a yell. "return return come to. the tale must be told you cannot run." i am came.

------------------

RedChaos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 2:16 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone read this? I was expecting a little more participation. If you don't like my story just steal it. Give me an excuse to leave and not come back. Just start posting and do what you want. Until then. I feel it calling me. Whispering secrets down my throat. What shall I do? Write. I must.

------------------

RedChaos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 12:44 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

What happened to the Fallen One Phantom Fortress? It got destroyed. Really freaky. When I said take it over I meant preserve the original writing, not freakify it. It is multicolored and illegible. I want an explanation. I am so alone... (intermingled sounds of screaming, ranting, raving, occult murmuring, and dispirited mumbling.)

------------------

RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 5:36 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Doesn't anyone care! This isn't funny! My story has been destroyed! At least tell me what happened...

------------------

RedChaos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

The Fallen One is dead. I have no reason to stay. If someone wanted me to leave they won.

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 12:20 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by RedChaos:
What happened to the Fallen One Phantom Fortress? It got destroyed. Really freaky. When I said take it over I meant preserve the original writing, not freakify it. It is multicolored and illegible. I want an explanation. I am so alone... (intermingled sounds of screaming, ranting, raving, occult murmuring, and dispirited mumbling.)

May I ask what you're talking about?

RedChaos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

When I click on The Fallen One: Phantom Fortress, I see illegible text, like programming code or something, some dated posts are blank, and a small portion of my writing is scattered among the ruins. All the other pages display normally. But MY story is ruined. Does anyone else see this? I want an explanation from a moderator. What would do this? Can it be fixed? Not trying to give an ultimatum but, if it can't be undone, I'm gone.

------------------

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I just tried and it looks okay to me.

Maybe your browser screwed up the first time it tried to render the page and now it's in your browser's memory. Try clicking Refresh while holding down the 'Shift' key. Or maybe Go to 'Internet Options' and 'Delete Files'.

RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 10:01 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure what was wrong, but I over-reacted without trying all of my options. I don't know what went wrong. All I had to do was post a message to restore it. I'm sorry for all the ranting I've done. The story will continue, later. We're still friends, right?

------------------

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

That's okay, Red - anyone would panic if their hard-worked-upon story suddenly went up in smoke

Anyway, I think the problem was as I described - the page screwed up on loading and it remained in your browser's memory. When you posted a new post, the browser detected a page-change on the server and went to fetch a fresh page.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: