Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Fallen One"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedChaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 1:17 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Split story? If you mean chapter 2, it seemed appropriate to do so. Is that wrong? So nobody wants to participate? Fine.

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 6:27 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by RedChaos:
Split story? If you mean chapter 2, it seemed appropriate to do so. Is that wrong? So nobody wants to participate? Fine.

No, no, no! Of course it's not wrong. I just wondered. And what do you mean, 'no one wants to participate'?

RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 10:53 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

I said if you wanted to join or get a part all you had to do ask.
Example:
"I wanna be the Solarus, Celestriel Nightsbane!"
"Okay"
That is an example of someone getting a part.
Rules:
1. Ask before doing somethin' big.
2. Rage is to be called Rage or "It", no variation whatsoever will be accepted.
3. Add your own personality, stay in character but give that personal touch that I can't.
4. I will post instructions here. Example:"Have your character go to a city, talk to the Sovereign, and then kill some ratmen champions in a big dramatic battle."

I didn't want to say free for all story cause it would have gotten out of hand.
I need a good dwarf name. I haven't seen a kewl one yet.

------------------

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 5:22 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

I'm afraid that I'm a little too busy with other stories (The Sovereign and my own alone story that I plan to post by th end of the week.) so I'm don't think I'm going to participate. Maybe when these stories settle down around here.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

RedChaos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 7:38 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Would you like me to work a wizard into the story? Give me the word and I'll intergrate.

------------------

The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 5:23 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Wizards are cool.

------------------

RedChaos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 9:18 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

And the point of that post was?

------------------

The Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 5:22 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
And the point of that post was?

Basically, I was saying, put a Wizard in if it fits!

------------------

RedChaos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 12:35 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

You gonna have to wait a while, but okay. Suggest some names or I'll go find one. I kinda like Son of Nivo so a first name is all I'm looking for. Peace out.

------------------

RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 9:33 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry it's been a while. But I'm back. Yes, if you couldn't guess, I'm back. Gonna start writin' again. Big story. Forgot what it was about but I think it will come back when I reread my stuff.

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 10:06 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Sorry it's been a while. But I'm back. Yes, if you couldn't guess, I'm back. Gonna start writin' again. Big story. Forgot what it was about but I think it will come back when I reread my stuff.

Welcome back! I hope to see a great deal of work done on your story. And, if you're still looking for a Wizard name, try Garemond.

RedChaos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 1:22 am    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

I'm thinking Tulisannis. Something untraditional.

------------------

RedChaos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 9:11 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Should there be a big sea battle that strands the heroes on cyclops isle (guess who lives there) or should a sea monster arise and progress the story ever onward? First one to respond to gets a cookie! Okay, I'm sorry, I can't give you a cookie. But I can appropriately modulate the story. Which isn't as good but I'm makin do.

------------------

RedChaos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 10:00 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

Look, Look! A wizard! Quick! Don't let him get away! Somebody else might request posting privileges and I operate on a first come first serve basis.

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 1:16 pm    Post subject: About "The Fallen One" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Should there be a big sea battle that strands the heroes on cyclops isle (guess who lives there) or should a sea monster arise and progress the story ever onward? First one to respond to gets a cookie! Okay, I'm sorry, I can't give you a cookie. But I can appropriately modulate the story. Which isn't as good but I'm makin do.

Whoever lives there, it better not be Dirgo. That big lummox gets kiled three times in the course of Majesty.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: