Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Northern Expansion Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Northern Expansion Problem Reply with quote Back to top

I have Majesty Gold edition, and it has worked fine in the past, but recently, the Northern Expansion part has stopped working. Regular Majesty works fine, but when I open up Northern Expansion, a message comes up that says "An illegal operation has been performed. Program must shut down". I haven't made any changes to it lately that I can think of, and it worked fine until recently, so I can't figure out the problem. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, and that didn't work. If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You haven't installed any new software/hardware on your computer?

Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

None that I'm aware of

Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Never mind, it works now. It turned out, it wasn't installed. For some reason, when I installed it the last few times, only the regular Majesty installed. It worked this time though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: