Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Blade of Ataros"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 1:28 am    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, I really like your dialogue - very dramatic!

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 10:30 am    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

I was almost afraid that it was overdramatic. ;}

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 10:43 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

You're a gifted writer, Falator. How old are you? I write, but none of my work is as good as yours. My best is only 50 pages. I hope you keep writing!! I'm waiting for part two!!!! I like the Paladin, she's inspiring. Also, is she really Dauros' daughter, or are you just using the kind of language where people call eachother brother, sister, daughter, and son? Hope you keep writing as good as you are now!!!!!!!

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:32 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
You're a gifted writer, Falator. How old are you? I write, but none of my work is as good as yours. My best is only 50 pages. I hope you keep writing!! I'm waiting for part two!!!! I like the Paladin, she's inspiring. Also, is she really Dauros' daughter, or are you just using the kind of language where people call eachother brother, sister, daughter, and son? Hope you keep writing as good as you are now!!!!!!!

Gifted? Really? And I'm 15, I think. Wait, of course I am.

And no, Divinia is not Dauros' daughter. It's just ornate speaking.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 5:38 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. I'm almost 13. I hope you read my story, Krypta's Dark Light. I hope it turns out as well as THe Blade of Ataros! I'm waiting for part 2! It sounds great so far

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 1:46 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Where did you get those quotes from? I can't remember reading any of them-except maybe Par-Salian's. Anyway, perhaps today I will continue it. If you (ahem) like my writing, dredge up the Exile of Ardania, which was a joint effort by me, Animedragon, and Xetu (among others).

------------------
Praise Dauros!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 5:47 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I read The Exile of Ardania. It was very good. The quotes? The first Dragonlance book I got was the prquil to the series. It's called The Soulforge. It has about 6 "books" in it, and at the beginning of each "book" there is a quote. There also is a quote from the conclave:

The aspiring magus, Raistlin Majere, is hereby summoned to the Tower of High Sorcery at Wayreth to appear before the Conclae of Wizards on the seventh day of the seventh month at the seventh minute of the seventh hour. At this time, in this place, you will be tested by your superiors for the inclusion into the ranks of those qifted by the three gods, Solinari, Lunitari, Nuitari.

-The Conclave of Wizards

Lunitari is my favorite; who's yours? Anyway, that's where I got the qotes from, and )(hehe) my name The Soulforge is about Raistlin and Caramon. It also tells about Raistlin's test, and, let me say, it's kinda sad. You should get the book if you don't have it, it's quite good. By the way, read Dragon Queen please. You, Talespinner and a couple of others (Though I forgot their names, so don't feel ofended!) are some of the better writers here, plus you guys are good with punctuation. Hope you read it. I'm waiting for part two! (tic toc, tic toc, lol )

------------------

A mage's soul is forged in the crucible of magic-Antimodes of the white Robes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

The blade must pass through the fire, else it will break.-Par-Salian

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 11:55 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, Falotar, when will you be updating the Blade of Ataros?(I'm one to talk, with all my fogotten stories, but what the heck, I like yours. ) I've been kinda busy with my new story, I hope you read it (The Dragon Queen) Anyway, just was wondering when you would update it. It's really great so far, I can't wait to read the rest.

------------------

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

Who wants or needs any gods at all? I certainly don't. No divine force controls my life, and that's the way I like it. I choose my own destiny. I am slave to no man. Why should I be a slave to a god and let some priest or cleric tell me how to live?-Kitiara uth Matar

[This message has been edited by Raistlin, Archmagus (edited 19 July 2001).]

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 7:44 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

No, I haven't read it, but I hope to soon. And I apologize for not posting, I meant, but events intervened and my post was deleted.
As for part 2, you'll have to wait a little while. Part 1, as its name implies, is about the treachery of Cario Farin and ow our heroes save the city of Valmorgen from his evil schemes. The next part will deal with the voyage in search of the Blade; it might wrap it up, or there might even be a Part 3.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 2:37 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Kool. Very kool.

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 3:52 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Ahem, I've added more to the story.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2001 8:37 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, Part I is finshed. I'll start work on Part II in a few days.

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 8:42 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Ahem! It's here! The long-awaited (or perhaps not so long-awaited) Part II of the Blade of Ataros!

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 6:17 am    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Great story, Falotar. Part II is starting off great!

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 10:29 am    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: