Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Blade of Ataros"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 2:50 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Firstly, I will make it clear that I am writing this alone. This is NOT a joint effort. How do you like it so far?

------------------
Praise Dauros!

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2001 7:51 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

So far, so good.

But fill us in on the plot soon!

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 6:34 am    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Very good. I agree with Talespinner's comment as well.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

BOB emperor of mongolia

Location: Punakaiki, West Coast, South Island, New Zealand, MonBOBlia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2001 12:40 am    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Nice all you need is some good old fashioned violence and it will be perfect (yes I know that i'm a bloodthirsty savage but I cant help it [and its so fun!!])

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2001 7:59 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, the plot's good - so lets now see some action and character development

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 9:46 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

I hope these posts have fulfilled most of your requests. (Winks at Bob.)

------------------
Praise Dauros!

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 5:14 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Have I been forgotten?

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 7:46 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, don't worry about the unresponsive crowd. Loads of people DO read your stories, just that most of them are content to read, be satisfied and make no comment.

In a way, to successfully complete a story in this place is like getting used to talking to a brick wall

Keep up the writing, Falotar - I, for one, am keeping track of the story!

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2001 9:22 am    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for your encouragement, Talespinner.

------------------
Praise Dauros!

[This message has been edited by Falotar (edited 13 March 2001).]

The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 8:48 am    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

I kind of got sidetracked and hadn't read your story in a while, but now I've read it snd love it! I know the feeling of thinking of being forgotten. I wonder the same thing, too, this my story, Death's Treachery. But, like Talespiner said, some people are just content to read and make no commen. As a writter, though, I personally like have an encouraging comment or two. That's why it's great to have Talespinner around!

Your story is great, Falotar. You've got quiet a talent. Keep up the good work! I'm enjoying it!!

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 12:26 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you. I enjoy your story as well, even if I make no comments. It's a pity this forum isn't more active.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 12:56 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it would be really nice if this forum were more active. It would really be cool if there were more people who would add to stories. My guess is that this forum will pick up in the summer, when people are out of school and have nothing to do. ...Most people, that is....

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 10:39 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

AHHHHHH!! IT'S SUNK OUT OF SIGHT! Must... resurrect...

------------------
Praise Dauros!

rishad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 4:09 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

This is great stuff, Falotar. Keep it up, I'll check back every now and then to see what's happening to the Champions of Dauros.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 9:02 pm    Post subject: About "The Blade of Ataros" Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you.

------------------
Praise Dauros!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: