Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Solarii Wars?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Solarii Wars? Reply with quote Back to top

It was weird! Two Solariis were fighting each other! There wasn't a reward flag on either on them! It was just really COOL! It must've been a Temple war or something. I think the heat was gettn' to em'.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was it during Brashnad's quest?

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was a freestyle with the abomination setting on.

Lurn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Screenshots by chance?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does the Abomination "confuse" heros to fight each other? I thought he had some type of power like that....

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spiderman wrote:
Does the Abomination "confuse" heros to fight each other? I thought he had some type of power like that....

I've never seen anything like that.

I'd like to see some screenshots of this supposed "battle" too.

- Twylah

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, no screenshots. I don't even know how to do those! The Abomination doesn't have the power to confuse hereos to fight each other, he has the ability to scare hereos. And this battle was real! It was probaly a glitch in the game because of so much happening.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It scares heros? That's it? I thought he did more... although I guess it's hard in the original scenario when you only have one of each hero and can't get more.

I'm thinking it was a glitch too...

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, the Abomination has a spell that can make a hero turn on another. Not even the spell Dismiss will break them up: they run towards each other till they can fight again.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NO HE DOESN'T! He has several other spells, though I can't remember them all.
And, Spiderman, it wasn't a glich.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So you changed your mind from

Wildmaster wrote:
It was probaly a glitch in the game because of so much happening.

eowynjedi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You take screenshots by hitting the "print screen" button above Insert on the keyboard.

Strange, I never heard about the Abomination doing that... mostly I remember it killing my Rangers one by one with no effort.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do remember this happening, it's just a rare sort of spell; i. e., it doesn't use that spell often. I suppose it could be a glitch, but I sure thought it had it's own animation (don't ask me for what it looked like, I can't remember that, just remember thinking that it might have been a glitch if it wasn't for that).

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From what I recall, the part of AI of the heroes is to attack back anything that attacks you, or run away from it. The key phrase here is "anything that attacks you", which includes friendly heroes who damage you, either by accident or intentionally.

That's why the Brashnard's Shard quest has heroes attacking each other - when one hero grabs the shard that allows him to shoot fireballs, those fireballs also damage other nearby heroes (a possible glitch), and then they come attack him, who in turn attacks them back (repeat, rinse). And that's why when you place a reward flag on one hero, other "friendly" heroes attack him and he in turn will attack them back.

So what we have to figure out here is how did one Solarii manage to accidentally attack another?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TaleSpinner wrote:
those fireballs also damage other nearby heroes (a possible glitch)

It may not be a glitch. I mean, it more makes sense. A fireball has an area of effect, so heros can get damaged. They naturally want some "revenge" on the hero doing that to them, so they go after him. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: