Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Plans for a "Daughter of Krypta part 2"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Plans for a "Daughter of Krypta part 2" Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone think that this plan has merit? Does anyone want to help me, or should I go it alone?

Some ideas include:

- A war against the goblins in which Lydith is saved from an inner sect Lazari
by an Adept.

- Having Sharille (the evil tax collecter's daughter from the early part of the story) end up in a dismal place (as "punishment" for what she did to Lydith- at least, punishment by the author.)

- The death and re-animation of Tomas (Lydith's father.)

- More details about Lydia (Lydith's mother)

- Lydith fleeing into the woods, being chased by some animals, only to find out that they are really the animals that were charmed and controlled by Yellow Sky (the cultist) and as such, will not hurt her.

- The return of Sir Gareth (Gameth?) Ironside.

- More secrets about the inner sect.

- The return of Sister ("Aunt") Daedra.

Feel free to add more ideas at any time!

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this Tail ? oh wait, or is it tale ?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a feeling that it's a person who just finished reading Daughter of Krypta, and thinks that there should be a sequal. TaleSpinner would have said something in another thread if his account was messed up.

But I'm afraid I have no idea. I never really read any of the old stories (ToF excluded), but I do remember seeing the name pooping up when it was being finished.

Noman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: No, this is not Tailspinner Reply with quote Back to top

I read the Daughter of Krypta story many months ago, but could not post on this forum due to technical reasons until recently.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will the Spellcaster wrote:
But I'm afraid I have no idea. I never really read any of the old stories (ToF excluded)

Ah, you should. They're very interesting (provided you can sort out the grammatical errors).

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, once I have more time I'll reconsider. Especailly if sequals start popping up.

Noman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My plan for the story this far:

1. There is a war between the goblins and Ardania, and all of the temples are called to send a compliment of troops to help.

2. The temples of Krypta send thier finest Priestesses and most devout, heavily armed followers. Among them is Karn (if I spelled his name correctly.)

3. Something goes wrong in the fight-- I won't yet reveal what...

4. Lydith meets a follower from another temple-- once again, this will be kept a secret.

5. The follower of the other temple helps Lydith in an undisclosed way.

6. The inner sect returns and... -- I won't reveal what happens yet...

7. Tomas and Kievan return under shady circumstances.

More to come...

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ummm, would the temples even be able to fight on the same side? I would think that "religious differences" would get in the way...

Lurn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not necessarily. The sovereign, presumably is the one calling for troops. And the temples do have to obey the sovereign, even if they don't like each other.

And, as I recall, one freestyle setting allows you to start with Krypta, Agrela, Dauros, and Fervus. So maybe they can work together under some circumstances.

Noman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed, religious differences DO get in the way, and that's part of the drama, even with the King's orders.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mmmm. Well, that certainly would be interesting.

Noman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More details:

1. There will definitely be an adept and a paladin who will either help and/or hinder Lydith. We will see members of the inner sect as well. Tomas and Kievan will also be worked in, along with Daedra and others.

2. There will be a three-part plan to bring down the order of the priestesses in a great battle, with an attempt to kil Lydith at its center.

3. I will be posting a prelude to "Daughter of Krypta part 2" in order to set up the story and to demonstrate my style of writing and recieve feedback. The first paragraphs will be going up shortly.

4. I welcome ANYONE who wishes to contribute thoughts, ideas, constructive critizism, or comments.

5. Sharille (remember her, if I am spelling here name correctly) will recieve justice for what she did to Lydith. Normally I would not give away a main idea of the plot, and I will not say how she has been punished, but rest assured, she is NOT happy with her lot in life.

6. Prepare for high action and major battles, as this story is (tenetatively)
part of my plan to explain more about the inner sect, Lydith, and the "world" of the priestesses. Who knows? Perhaps one day this series will be
considered "canon", along with the original "Daughter of Krypta" (which is probably better than what I can write.)

More details coming soon! Smile

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Raises eyebrows* You're actually planning to write a sequel on your own? Have you gotten TaleSpinner's permission?

Noman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, good point... How does one get in touch with him? Thanks for reminding me... I will ask him ASAP!

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tale disappeared.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: