Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cultist reaches level 140
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Argitoth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Cultist reaches level 140 Reply with quote Back to top

I finished a custom game and left it on for the rest of the night while I slept. I woke up to find I had quite a few heroes above level 100. I had 5 fairgrounds and one for each type of competition. I also spilled thousands of exploration gold to get them started.

Anyone else ever do this? Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
KryptaFollower

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm too afraid my computer will burn out over night but WOW that's a great idea!

Metal Paladen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH MY GO thats a lot of leves Shocked

Metal Paladen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if i did that my computer would explode that why my parants are geting a beter computer soon

Argitoth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most likely, you peoples won't be able to run Majesty 2. Time to upgrade, and upgrade right; you've been warned.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
KryptaFollower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will! I got a new laptop. I'm just afriad of leaving it on becuz laptops tend to burn out no matter how much ram or how good the graphics are.

Cooker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

people had gotten their heroes to 1000+ levels ....

Apple

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KryptaFollower wrote:
I will! I got a new laptop. I'm just afriad of leaving it on becuz laptops tend to burn out no matter how much ram or how good the graphics are.

Try frying an egg on the laptop.

:mrgreen:

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Apple wrote:
KryptaFollower wrote:

Try frying an egg on the laptop.

:mrgreen:
Lol that's pretty funny.
Quote:
people have gotten their hereos to 1000+

I've gotten a Ranger to 10,000 plus using cheats.

Last edited by Alberinian Wildmaster on Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Alberinian Wildmaster on Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Argitoth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Double post- please use edit. It's common forum courtesy. Smile

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Argitoth wrote:

It has been my long-term observation that Alberinian Wildermaster is too busy spamming the forums with a lot of one-word garbage replies to observe "common forum courtesy."

But it was a nice wish, Argitoth.

- Twylah Rolling Eyes (sigh)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Argitoth wrote:
Sorry. I'll be more careful in the future about double posting. BTW I can't seem to delete the 2 post in the Double post thing. As you can now see, it is blank.

Twy- I don't like writing long, drawn out posts that take forever to read. I gets boring after awhile so I like stating my thoughts in a brief, short manner. 'k?

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alberinian Wildmaster wrote:
Twy- I don't like writing long, drawn out posts that take forever to read. I gets boring after awhile so I like stating my thoughts in a brief, short manner. 'k?

Actually, since you asked... No, Alberinian, it's not OK.

Bumping up a topic that has been buried for over two years in order to post a single question mark or a "smiley/winky face" is not "K" with me. Nor is bumping up a topic from 2000-2001 and asking the original poster to clarify a point in a discussion that has been dead for 4-5 years. You've done that numerous times for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It's SPAM, pure and simple. Pointless, annoying spam. And, no it's not OK.

But what I'd really like for you to stop is spamming the Technical Assistance forum with posts that offer no help and no solutions. You have a major habit of replying to request-for-help topics with posts that contain only a smiley or a sarcastic comment or a series of ...... dots. If you aren't offering help in the Technical Assistance area, then don't post there. I'm getting extremely tired of having to delete your spam all over the forums several times a week.

It's great that you're so active in the forums, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could be active, productive and make positive contributions instead of being the most active spambucket we've seen here in a long time.

K? Rolling Eyes

Thanks!

- Twylah

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Twylah Skye wrote:
Alberinian Wildmaster wrote:

Actually, since you asked... No, Alberinian, it's not OK.

Bumping up a topic that has been buried for over two years in order to post a single question mark or a "smiley/winky face" is not "K" with me. Nor is bumping up a topic from 2000-2001 and asking the original poster to clarify a point in a discussion that has been dead for 4-5 years. You've done that numerous times for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It's SPAM, pure and simple. Pointless, annoying spam. And, no it's not OK.

But what I'd really like for you to stop is spamming the Technical Assistance forum with posts that offer no help and no solutions. You have a major habit of replying to request-for-help topics with posts that contain only a smiley or a sarcastic comment or a series of ...... dots. If you aren't offering help in the Technical Assistance area, then don't post there. I'm getting extremely tired of having to delete your spam all over the forums several times a week.

It's great that you're so active in the forums, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could be active, productive and make positive contributions instead of being the most active spambucket we've seen here in a long time.

K? Rolling Eyes

Thanks!

- Twylah
Okay, fine. I will stop spamming the Technical Assistance area. And I am NOT a spambucket. I am a short poster who like stating my thoughts in short, brief manner that is easy to understand.
'k Razz .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: