Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About ToF: Free the Slaves
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:28 pm    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

So.......

Shifty Coindrop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 11:08 pm    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

Let's get the show on the road!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 11:26 pm    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

Just a bit of a reintroduction...

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sxyt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 2:41 am    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

What a comedy!!! I hope tha no one serious joinsin. (That should be on Comedy Central. It's really that funny)

silly toy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 4:02 pm    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

all right who let a fluffy?

Shifty Coindrop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:03 am    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

Bleah, looks like people are losing interest in the ToF comedies :P

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 9:56 am    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like it...

------------------

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 2:47 am    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, okay. Here's Pretty Cow and Wendy again, if it makes you happy.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 10:31 pm    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, so now I'm slave material? Lol. This is going to be fun...Let's just hope Fluffy- I mean Url Shekk doesn't come back...

------------------

Shifty Coindrop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 10:36 pm    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

Naw, just lead him into the Slave Pit. He doesn't have to be a slave necessary, but somehow I thought it would a nice logical progression

vendrals_sister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

fluffy's a nice name for Url shekk (dunno how to spell it though) and leading him into the slave pit is too easy... you should try something more elaborate and interesting.

------------------
I am Vendral's big sister, Alexias Dometoir. born before him, and after. never met him, until his untimely death. Alexias Dometoir.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 5:00 am    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

I'm baaaack

The Archmage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

Me, too. Sorry, I didn't post sooner. But now I'm here! Story's hilarious so far...let's keep it up!

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 6:29 pm    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

Heh heh - a destardly plot at last!

housefish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: About ToF: Free the Slaves Reply with quote Back to top

Brew-hahahahahahahahahaha now to read this whole thing and figure out if its time for housefish's return!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: