Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Ok strange error with majesty´s free demo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eladamri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Ok strange error with majesty´s free demo Reply with quote Back to top

downloaded it ok all right. instal ok all right. I launch the game and random number of min after i have an error blah blah. It says that Majesty found an error and must close. Im on windows XP and video card 228PCI-TV if that can help.

sorry if this has been posted already, this is my first post here.

btw I bought Majesty for mac but my mac crashed like 1 year ago and couldnt revive it so I bought a HP lol >< anyway couldnt buy the game again cause I dunno where and I cannot buy it by internet. If anyone knows about full version free and downloadable plz tell me, ive looked but never found it.

Thank you for the help Smile

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ummm, no idea about the problem, but next time, try the "Majesty Technical Assistance" section, `k? And I don't think there's any way to get the original without going over the Net, and there's probably not a place to get it free, either.

Eladamri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you very much.
do you think I should buy gold edition ? I really like the game ^^

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, if you get Gold, you can't get the 2 download quests. Buy the original and then the NE. Or if someone's selling them together (gasp, who would do such a thing?), get that.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will the Spellcaster wrote:
Ummm, no idea about the problem, but next time, try the "Majesty Technical Assistance" section, `k? And I don't think there's any way to get the original without going over the Net, and there's probably not a place to get it free, either.
Um, Will? We are in the Majest Technical Assistance!!! By the way, get Gold, it's cheaper AND it doesn't take as long to install.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was probably moved to the Tech Help between posts.

I'd recommend getting the originals also. I believe there's also a sound or music problem with Gold.

Eladamri: Magic player, eh? Wink No idea how to solve the problem with the demo though without more details.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: