Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

No screenshots this time..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

O.k. maybe I shouldn't pray to Lunord. Long live Fervus! He would make the game more sweeter than Lunord and it would be more wanted.

You could use a Joystick on HOA.... So maybe there sould be a Cyberlore version of HOA.... Or whoever made HOA should put on console for mulitplayer and single player games.

eowynjedi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think that console-only would be a bad idea... mainly 'cos I only have one (XBOX... no I don't need to hear about how sucky it is, thanks), eheh.

Was it just speculation or suggestion that Majesty 2'd be console-only, or is it confirmed fact? I kind of lost it in the pages... oh, and hi, I'm new. Sort of.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is kinda a wish/suggestion kinda thing. It is NOT a confirmed fact (I hope it will not come to be anyway). It is a bad idea, y' know, naming your hereos, various hot-keys, CHEATS, multiplayer chat, and other key functions.

whmice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: hey wheres my message? Reply with quote Back to top

hey, what happened to my message??
i was trying to say i have no idea what HOA is.
please explain

and although im probbly not the first id like to thank cyberlore (ah..what an epic name) for creating and supporting this forum and keeping intouch with us fans even when there's no official announcment!
THANK YOU
this makes the waitin worth it (and less annoying, if there werent the forums id probbly forget (or Evil or Very Mad ) majesty by the time it came out)
smuchi moment Embarassed Laughing
Wizard: no, its at the end of it...
eternity is nothing to me.... but its something to others Razz

Noisy Rock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For HoA, check the "other majesty gaming" forum. For praying, as long as you don't pray to Krolm, all's fine. He'd make sure no other temples would be in the game Wink

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I don't know about Dauros. He'd probably exile rouges and elves, and most of the gods other than Agrela would exile Gnomes as well...

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fervus would keep everybody in the game. He has no real fued. Besides, he'd make the game more fun buy upgrading himself anyway. That would put more challenge into it. He would do this so that you'd HAVE to win because Fervus is the strongest. So everybody end up worshipping him.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This topic is under investigation by the Central Federal Kudos Authority, and a temporary restraining order has been placed on further discussion of imaginary deities. You are to observe a 150-foot distance from the topic at all times subject to further prosecution. This restraining order covers, but is not limited to wholly or partly fictitious beings possessing supernatural power capable of distorting reality or defying the laws of physics/biology/investment futures such as Gods, Demigods, Demons, Astral Guardians, Great Attractors, Arhats, Ifrits, Angelina Jolie and Donald Trump. This restraint does not extend to certifiably genuine Gods such as Ormuzd (Ahura Mazda,) the Daoine Shí, Santa Claus and Elvis. Have a wonderful day.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, please, high god Fervus, protect us!

whmice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NO LAWYERS ALLOWED!
Wizard: no, its at the end of it...
eternity is nothing to me.... but its something to others Razz

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Um... is that restaining order on Wildmaster or me, and does it also apply to plansewalkers? Some people get mistaken and consider them gods, you see, and they do have tremendous power, so...

And, since it includes Donald Trump, it has to include Martha Stewart too; nowdays, everything Trump does, Martha does too. Pretty soon they'll end up getting married, I'm sure.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Um... is that restaining order on Wildmaster or me, and does it also apply to plansewalkers? Some people get mistaken and consider them gods, you see, and they do have tremendous power, so...
This would be a bad idea to put this in the Technical Area. Very Happy

Quote:
And, since it includes Donald Trump, it has to include Martha Stewart too; nowdays, everything Trump does, Martha does too. Pretty soon they'll end up getting married, I'm sure.
Question . Exclamation .Freak.

bobknob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I registered simply for a quick show of support for majesty.

I very much hope that the sequel is published.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alberinian Wildmaster wrote:
Quote:
This would be a bad idea to put this in the Technical Area. Very Happy

Quote:
Question . Exclamation .Freak.

Well, they both have their own season of "Apprentice", so...
Not that I watch it, just saw that on some ads on TV.

mezryn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: registered Reply with quote Back to top

just registered as well to show my support for a sequel to Majesty.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: