Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

HOW TO PLAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
howtoplay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: HOW TO PLAY Reply with quote Back to top

Confused WELL, MY USERNAME SAYS IT ALL!

I bought Majesty Gold Edition 3 months ago and have never been able to play. It is installed and I can enter the game BUT I have no idea what to do! When I select a player I can't seem to be able to do anything. Can someone help me out? Do I use the keyboard or mouse? Do I click on the right or left? I have never been stuck like this on any game before but this game came only with installation instructions But no playing instructions. THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rumour has it that there is a manual in the CD.

You do not control any of your units - that saves on a lot of micromanagement giving the player more time to scream at the screen and shake fists... or go pick up the cordless mouse thrown across the room. It's even possible to play several games on separate computers at once.

Mainly, you build buildings, cast spells and other little stuff. Units - your heroes and henchmen - act on their own. You can influence heroes with reward flags. If you can find the manual on the CD, it'd explain a bit more, especially the controls.

Lurn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it just you don't know the general game system (guilds, heroes, etc.) or is it that you can't get through the main menu/submenu's?

howtoplay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE Reply with quote Back to top

I never thought to look for the instruction manual on the CD. I just do not understand this game but I will work on it. At least now I know that I do not control the players! BIG STEP! I am fasinated by this game and really want to learn it so I'll be spending some time checking for the manual on the CD. I feel SOOOOOOOOO STUPID asking for help but I am REALLLLLYYYYYYYY glad to have yours.
THANKS
I'll be back soon to let you know how it's goin'

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes, doing something apparently silly is the smartest thing to do - think of all the time you saved by asking that question.

Do tell us what you think of the game - start a new topic in General Majesty Discussions. Since we try to keep the Majesty Technical Assistance forum serious, we can't poke fun at your mishaps if you post here.

:mrgreen:

The reason for seriousness in this Tech forum is that we wouldn't want anyone trying to implement something that someone had jokingly suggested.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The beginner quests in the original part of Majesty (not the Northern Expansion) also help in teaching you the basics.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: