Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

E3 2005
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noisy Rock

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YIPPEE!!! At least a chance is better than none. And two conversations are also better than one... I'm not getting my hopes up yet, but... Smile Smile Smile Thanks for telling us, Jay!

shadowen

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice to hear.. hopefully one of those conversations will turn into Maj2 becoming a reality!! Very Happy

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, hopefully......

Argitoth

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This game community is pathetic! LoL! Since when does a dev create a thread and get barely 2 pages of responce in over a week? HAHA I expected 30 pages. But I'm very happy that the community is light. The devs will actually see our posts.

By the way, did someone cancel the release date? According to gamespot some nasty developer canceled the release date: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/majesty2/index.html?q=majesty

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think because it's been so long since any news, a lot of people have just left. Only the die-hards check every day or week. The old timers might come back when they get word of Maj 2 definitely happening.

Your link seems to indicate dates from 2003, so yeah, Maj 2 has been put on hold for a couple of years now.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uh-huh. I'll have to take your word for it because I've never seen this date.

Lurn

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Argitoth wrote:
This game community is pathetic! LoL! Since when does a dev create a thread and get barely 2 pages of responce in over a week? HAHA I expected 30 pages.

Well, considering Jay posts almost as often as many members, it require a lot of posting to get up to 30 pages for every post/thread he makes. Plus, what Spiderman/Dorgath said. Wink

Apple

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To reach the 30 pages faster, the forum settings can be altered to display one post per page...

:mrgreen:

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Apple wrote:
To reach the 30 pages faster, the forum settings can be altered to display one post per page...

:mrgreen:

No, too much clicking, my finger'd get tired...
As for only the die-hards staying, well, all I can say to that is that there are a lot more of them than some other games. At least that I've seen. Really, people still make online stories after, what, 5 years since the original realease date? 2-3 after the expansion? These are some devoted people, and I think they all deserve a prize. A free Majesty pin! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Not for people like me, though; I at least have not been here for as long as my singup date says. I left for quite some time when I stopped playing for a while. I somewhat recently rediscovered the game and my account after a 2 year period. I also found the Thallisian Games! Very Happy

Lurn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will the Spellcaster wrote:
These are some devoted people, and I think they all deserve a prize. A free Majesty pin!

I could settle for Majesty 2 being made as my reward. ;)

(though I've only really been here for a few months)

Apple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Taken from Argitoth's Gamespot link:
...while an order of monks may prefer to discuss the matter peacefully...

Monks discussing!?

Dr. DimWit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's sweet nothing, but it's sweet nothing Wink

WorldMuscle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any publisher with any sort of intelligence would realize that in the current market of graphic based games, picking up a game like Majesty2 would be the smartest move in town. An extremely unique game with a proven track record, its dumb not to try to be the company who gets to publish it.

Look at Will Write's SPORE. I gurantee you that game is going to be another hit like The Sims. Majesty is one of the most innovative and fun games I've ever played, and whoever picks it up is going to make alot of money.

Krypta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Someone will eventually pick it up. I mean loads of book publishers refushed Harry Potter before it was made and look how sucessful it has been.
3-Command & Conquer: Generals

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me tell you all something.. the renewed interest in Majesty 2 by publishers has made it really fun to come to work. I guess that I'd put Majesty aside for a bit in my mind. I don't want to think about it too much because it hurts when I realize that nothing is going on with it. Now things are moving again and going and visiting Ardania again is a blast. Thinking about Majesty 2 has made me very happy.

Now, let's all keep our fingers crossed. Don't uncross them for the next... oh let's say a month.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: