Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Reinstalling Majesty Gold...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Try going to C:\WINDOWS from My Computer, and open up regedit.exe. Make sure there's no Majesty-related registry entries there. Look under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and then Software. You might also check HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software, Software, and anywhere else you see the Software folder (HKEY_USERS sub folders sometimes do).

But be careful what you delete, as many programs won't run if you delete the registry entry. The installer, presumably creates a new entry for Majesty.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just throw it out the window, for Pete's sake! Smile

evanescenceguyem

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lurn wrote:
Try going to C:\WINDOWS from My Computer, and open up regedit.exe. Make sure there's no Majesty-related registry entries there. Look under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and then Software. You might also check HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software, Software, and anywhere else you see the Software folder (HKEY_USERS sub folders sometimes do).

But be careful what you delete, as many programs won't run if you delete the registry entry. The installer, presumably creates a new entry for Majesty.

YOU ARE MY GOD!!!

But now im going to have to unistall Stronghold: Crusader, but Majesty is so much better.

Your a cool person!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why would you have to uninstall Crusader? Oh wait, not enough HD space otherwise?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: