Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Master of the Dragons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:54 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

O-kay. And, I take this oppurtunity to say: Hail, Master of Past and Present!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:09 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Keheh! In the words of some other famous guy I can't remember: I'm baaaaAAAAaaaaak!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:27 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Whoops! We both have different versions of what happened next! I'll edit mine

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Umm. We seem to have posted at the same time. I edited my post, so that it takes place before yours, instead of afterwards. Kind of choppy, but better than deleting the whole thing.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Micah, Son of the Dragon King:
Whoops! We both have different versions of what happened next! I'll edit mine

Heh! If we keep this up, then we won't have any story left.
Actually, I think maybe you should edit yours, and I'll re-edit mine. I don't know, though.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

I see you beat me to it!
Well how about we get going with the Lost tales? that hasn't been touched almost an entire day!

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 11:06 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Well Havotar's temper is alot better than Malick's
As far as Raist? I don't know where she is.

I'll post later on today, I have a meeting with a puiblisher! Could this be my big break? stay tuned! LOL

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmm. Now we need something to bring our characters together.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Wel, you can meet with Kal, but that's all, Mortax will retire, even if it's early and Malick won't talk at all

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Don't forget; Rifka's in the palace now to. She might meet up with any of your charectars if they're walking through the halls.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

FALATOR! RAISTLIN! WHERE ARE YOU TWO?

Geez I can't post until later, My characters can be talked to now, and Falator you need to be Arcanis until the two "shape-shifters" purpose is decded by you. I plan to have them ailing for Ardainia very soon!

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 9:56 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Aye aye, Cap'n! Just give me until to tomorrow to get my thoughts in order... actually I know what my characters' purpose is. How to get all the characters into one party, that is what escapes me.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Well, just incase it is needed, Rifka is a thief, and, well...There are these artifacts to be found...

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

There we go. I hope I did that to everybody's satisfaction?

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm... I wonder, Rifka being a Siren with a hippocampus, whether she will even go on the ship?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: