Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Master of the Dragons
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I'm going to release a new story I have been etching and fasioning: Master of the Dragons. It is a three book series and I decided to post it here. I will post a piece every day and I just want your opinion, no additions. Sorry
Well Got to post it!

[ 15 April 2002, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Son of the Dragon King ]

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:35 am    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Ok as you can see it is a windy day and two elves are heading towards the Protectors' Fortress. The king has given the two elves as guardians for one of the sages there. The beginning is kinda junky but I will edit that this sunday.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 10:08 am    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Hey there! I decided to twist the rules! This time anybody can post! You can be a "chosen one" or just a companion. Mortax, the character I am putting in is a chosen one, just like one of the knights, but I'm not telling

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 4:27 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm...Okay, sounds like it should be rather interesting. I'll try to think of a charectar.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 7:35 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

All right, I've thought up a charectar, but I'm still a bit foggy on the plot; sorrry, it's just it's been a long, very excrutiatingly hot week, and I'm tired...I'd appreciate it if you would give a brief intro, or something.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm well here's the intro: It has been centuries since the final battle between the Masters (Rulers of a noble creature, in this case dragons, Griffins, ect). The ancient prophesies foretell the heir of Sulfras will rise to claim the title of Mater of the Dragons, the other "masters" will join him in the final battle against Cren. The two knights have a strange history they have are not aware of, and the protectors plan to use them in finding the only artifacts that will mark the masters. But the only question is: Will the protectors use it for good? Or will they use it for their dark secrets?

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

All right...Now, is Cren a master also? Or just some very powerful dude bent on taking over the world?

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Cren (Srain): Master of Hydra, prince of Lear, follower of Tanaks; ruler of darkness.
Cren died in the ancient battle known as the Duel of power. He held a dark blade that spewed black flames at his command. The Darkeye.
He was responsible for many things, including the touch of evil that "morphed" some of the creatures to evil hideous versions to serve Tanaks. For an example, the hydra is the dark version of the dragon. The three headed wing lion is a version of the griffin.
His brother, Sulfras was the guardian of light, it was he that ended the reign of Cren.
Cren would have ruled the world for Tanaks if he would have avoided his brother, but he didn't.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:30 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Ho hum. I have some questions, then I might join as well. (Unless you've changed your mind.)
1. Does this story take place in Ardania? There is really no basis in the story for thinking this, save that your Elves seem a little fond of Inns. Even if it takes place in the same world, I wouldn't think its on the same continent.
2. Who, precisely, are the Protectors? What are they protecting?
3. What happened to the Masters of races other than Dragons?
4. Depending on your answer to #3, would you mind having a potential Master as one of my characters?

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Answers: No. Though it is in the same world. It is on Madalin. Another continent far from it. One of the artifacts is on it though.

2 Protectors: A different breed of wizards. They claim to be protecting mankind from the darkness and the return of Cren's armies. (More info on that later in the tale.

3. The masters of the other races swore an oath to hide the artifacts they had and the weapon of Sulfras lest evil came and destroy them. In other words they all died of old age, but only legends remain as to the whereabouts of the artifacts. (Not all of them are weapons).

4. I don't care but remember, Dragon and Whyverns are mine.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

There. I have introduced my characters. The time that scene takes place is actually a day before the interview in the Protectors' castle.
I wonder if anyone recognizes the style of the names.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

There. My next post should bring it level.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Havotor's visit was immediately after Kall and Malick's. I hope I did Melar and Handuis well.
And, I wonder where Raist is?

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Um. Would you mind posting your character/place names here? You spell them differently sometimes (Handuis/Handius) and I want to know which is correct.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: About Master of the Dragons Reply with quote Back to top

Um, this is the right word: Handius. The other is a typo. Ok?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: