Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

HoA needs new server
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Other Majesty Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: HoA needs new server Reply with quote Back to top

HoA has gone out again it knows theres something there it just won't come up I've tried refreshing it and I've even clicked the link to the homepage there wasn't even a "Request can not be serviced" error the server has gone down and doesn't look like it is going to come back up in a while. It was down all week saying "Request can not be serviced" message TS we need your help come save us from inhumanity.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Resource Exceed message has been happening all week (and last) but the site was available at least 2:30 PM EDT onward during that time. But right now, I too am getting the Page Unavailable for Diplay message.

wavefront

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I actually got a brand new error that I have never run in to:

HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed

Isn't that cool?

Lurn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oooh, collect them all! Very Happy

Sir Kirby

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm just getting the "Page cannot be Desplayed"

Arcan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The server is back up I sent TS an e-mail so hopefully he reads it

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sir Kirby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah crist.........Good luck with that, I'm sure thta will realy help...........lol

Arcan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well still he hasn't replied why don't everyone here from HoA send him an e-mail telling him he needs a new server then he might change servers

Sir Kirby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, he'd get pissed, I talk to him every now and then. He gets millions of e mails a day...

Gaspod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Umm ... I'm not sure a bunch of people complaining about server problems are going to cause TS to suddenly get a new server. I TS's choice of server for a large percentage is based upon his finaces and how much he is willing to invest in the project. The only really productive way influencing what server HoA has is to donate money to TS so that he can afford a new server. Whining about it is not going to solve anything.

There also is the other factor is that the server problems may not be completely the server's fault but rather HoA itself in how it manages its resources. Consiquently the server that HoA is currently running on may be suficient if HoA wasn't such a resource hog.

wavefront

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The last I heard (which was a while ago), TS wanted to switch HoA from Microsoft data format to Unix data format. The Unix format was supposed to be more efficient than the Microsoft format. The plan was to then switch servers to a much more cost effective Unix server in the United States. The one caveat to this plan was that it was going to be a time consuming process to redo all the code.

Hound

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Won't it be grand if TS suddenly, in a dramatic fashion, returned in a flourish of new additions. Ahh yes, I can almost see it now....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gaspod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does HoA work for any time zone? It seems like it hasn't been working for a couple of days ... I'm getting the beloved "resource limit" message. Didn't the resources for November just start up?

figjam88au

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the reasourses doesn't have to start on the start of the month. I also think it is on a day by day reasource limit.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gaspod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm curious ... has anyone been able to get to the login page of HoA during the last week?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Other Majesty Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: