Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Everybody!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 4:20 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Archmage:
Believes Priestesses and Cultists to be "Agents of Discord and Evil." Rogues "should be delt with harshly", and Elves are "opportunists who will do anything to make a fortune." Paladins, Monks, and Healers "stand for justice and truth." Dwarves are "stout, trustworthy heroes, with stubborn minds, but great hearts." The Archmage is a great friend with Dwarves and visits then frequently.

What about gnomes?
Not that I care, but what's your view?
I see the opposite on elves.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Archmage:
Gnomes are "smelly creatures, who have their uses."

There you go.

------------------
"Belief is the cornerstone of magic."
-Wizard Axiom

"With Knowledge, one can shape the shape the destiny of the world."
-from A Wizard's Musings by Halornius the Great

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

Umm I've never really done this before, are we reffering to our hero selves in 1st or 3rd person (I,We or He/she, they)?

Oh yes, Congrats SOTDK!!!

The Dragon King

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Starsinmyeyes:
Umm I've never really done this before, are we reffering to our hero selves in 1st or 3rd person (I,We or He/she, they)?

Oh yes, Congrats SOTDK!!!

Hi it's me! just with a different username. My other computer is in the repair shop. To answer you question, Any way you like!

Hail from the Dragon!

The Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:17 am    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

I think I'll go in 3rd person. That's how I've always done it before.

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 10:43 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

I'll probably go with 3rd person also, its easier for me that way. Thanks for the info guys!

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:34 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah any Ideas on titles?

It's a group effort.

Here's my Ideas:

Heroes of Ardania
Tales from Ardania
Ardania, the forgotten tales
The History of Ardania
The quest of the Heroes
The gathering

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Son of the Dragon King:
Oh yeah any Ideas on titles?

It's a group effort.

Here's my Ideas:

Heroes of Ardania
Tales from Ardania
Ardania, the forgotten tales
The History of Ardania
The quest of the Heroes
The gathering

I like Ardania, THe Forgotten Tales but I'll try to think of some to contribute.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

Well, what exactly is the story going to be about? I'm still a bit fuzzy on that area. If it's about a group of heroes (Which I'm assuming it is) Then all of the ones you said would work. I'm not great with titles. I could always imitate the Gnomes of Krynn...But nobody really wants that, do they?

(I once subscribed to the Orginazation of Gnomish Desgins For Future Gnomish Creations Such As The Improved Sword, The Remade Boat, The Fixed Flight Machine, The Improved Helm, As Well As Other Gnomish Inventions Such As Heated Clothes(We Are Currently Trying To Find A Way For The Clothes Not To scorch The Person - There Is Currently A Commitee Arguing Over This Topic), Cooling Blankets (We Are Currently Trying To Find A Way To Do This WIthout Throwing Buckets Of Cold Water Onto The Blankets)...bla blah blah. I can't really remember the whole title...You can bet their magazines were long. One article that was supposed to be short took up 300 pages! But, then again, I guess that is short by gnomish standards...

[ 09 February 2002, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Raistlin, Archmagus ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

Titles, eh? Legends of Ardania, The Heroe's Quest.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 11:53 am    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
[QB]Well, what exactly is the story going to be about? I'm still a bit fuzzy on that area. If it's about a group of heroes (Which I'm assuming it is) [QB][QUOTE]

*Ahem*

The story is about our Fictional selves, the usernames or "characters" of this forum. If You signed in, that means you would write about Raistlin, his home, origin, and history in the world of Ardania.

Example:

"Every city has it's tales and secrets, every citizen has thier ancestory, and every ancestory is a mystery. So begins the tale of Micah, Son of the Dragon King. Son of the ancient hero Darmik of the drakes. Half dragon, half elf, the young warrior travels the land. His hair was an ocean upon his green scales. His eyes seemed to pierce through your body and saw the soul within. Champion of Valmorgin, Lord of the Dragons, Fire from the Star were his titles. But an exile was he. Exiled from the throne, exiled from Lormedia."

This is an exert from my tale.

Hope you like.

Or do you mean as in conflict?
Well I really don't care. If you want to slay dragons then go ahead, I guess the evil dragons are black. But the ultimate evil? That's a thinker. If you have any idea then let me know.

As for titles?
It's a group effort: we'll come up with some, then vote.

Well see you later.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

Aaahhh...So it seems I should remake my charecter.

Name: Raistlin Majere, Master of the Past and Present
Race: Human
Class: Most powerful Archmage in the world
Weapon: Staff of Magius, magic, small dagger
Place of Birth: Solace
Description: Golden skin, pre-maturely white hair, hourglass-eyes, long, thin, supple fingers, frail, sickly.
Clothes: Black robes
Alignment: Neutral/evil (Even though he wears the black robes, he's always walked his own path
Secrets: Everything he knows that others don't - Such as the Battle that took place between Her Dark Majesty, and what he really thinks about his family.
Bio: Well, most of us know this, but...
Raistlin Majere was born in Solace, and would have been killed off there if not for his half-sister, Kitiara uth Matar. She nursed her baby broth to health, although he would always be sick and weak. His robust and somewhat dumb twin brother, Caramon, protected him with his smothering love throughout their childhood, and into their adulthood. Raistlin takes the dreaded Test, and his body is broken further, thanks to the evil liche, Fistandantilus. The War of the Lance takes place, and Raistlin cuts the bonds between himself and his brother. He takes the Black Robes due to yet another deal with Fistandantilus. Twenty-five years after the War of the Lance, Raistlin is master of the Tower of High Sorcery in Palanthas. He plans to challange Her Dark Majesty. He seduces Crysania, a Revered Daughter of Paladine. She enters the Abbys with him. There, she fights his battles until she is blinded, and Raistlin realizes the key to defeating Takhisis. He leaves her to die, going on to fight Her Dark Majesty. He weakens her considerably, then makes his way to the portal that will take him to his time, hoping to lead Takhisis out where Raistlin can kill her. At the portal he is stopped by his brother, who gives him images of the future if his twin were to rule. Raistlin would be ruler of a dead world. So Raistlin tells his brother to go back to their time, taking Crysania with him. Caramon does so, leaving his twin in the Abbys, where he will supposedly be tortured endlessly by Her Dark Majesty. But, by Paladine's...er...good grace, Raistlin is allowed to sleep.

Eventually, he wakes up. He has been transported to Ardania, by some god or other. And the story continues...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:58 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Half dragon, half elf [/QB]

I thought you were half, um, priestess? *Points to SotDK's signature*

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Starsinmyeyes:
quote:
Half dragon, half elf

I thought you were half, um, priestess? *Points to SotDK's signature*
[/QB]

*Looks at story, looks at signature*
Your right it's half dragon, half immortal. But his "Half" looks more like an elf. there for a secret even he doesn't know. Fits perfectly with him as the son of Darmik and an elf. Um, Oh shoot can't remember her name! LOL
But Krypta tells him that later.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 8:00 am    Post subject: Everybody! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Class: Most powerful Archmage in the world

Hmmm... This could make things interesting, eh, Raist?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: