Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Opening Movie of Majesty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DocHalloween

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Opening Movie of Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

Sad I need your help please. I bought Majesty gold years ago. I had not played it in a while. It seems I have lost the disk (but still can play Majesty) and the Expansion it came with is currupt on my PC.

I need the opeing story from that movie. Can someone type it in for me? I know it starts something like Sands of time or Seas of time.

DocHalloween

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: opps, reason I ask is... Reply with quote Back to top

I forgot to mention why am asking. I am trying to do a Majesty module for the Game Neverwinter Nights. I remember I enjoyed the opeing movie of Majesty and when I get the module done I was going to try and make a simple opeing movie using Blink Video.

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IF you have a legit copy of Majesty and IF you have the Majesty sound Editor installed, I'm pretty sure you could simply play the audio portion of the opening and write it down.

The Majesty Sound editor is available HERE.
I no longer have the game installed otherwise I'd do it for you.
"One by one the penquins are stealing my sanity..."

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Seas of water. Seas of time. Both isolate Ardania, a realm steeped in humanity's myth and lore. Within the folds of Ardania's landscape dwell creatures of fantasy, and of nightmare.
Facing these challenges are epic heroes, some motivated by treasure and greed. Other heroes are inspired by honour, and righteous ideals. And some by a genuine fear of evil's defiling touch.
To overcome these dire perils, Ardania's heroes need but one thing- an inspired leader to defy the darkness. Accept Ardania's crown, and forge new legends for this ancient land."

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Within the folds of Ardania's landscape dwell creatures of fantasy, and of nightmare.

Actually, (and I'm probably wrong, but oh well), when I listen to it, it sounded like instead of "nightmare", it said "night". I'm not sure though, and it always sounded strange to me. But it very easily could be either way.

DocHalloween

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, thank you very much Alfryd Very Happy I appreciate your time and effort in helping me out. I will put your name in the credit readme file for your help that accompanies the module Smile

I do have a lagit copy. I have the manual to prove it but I think I let the game get sold during a yard sale. However, it was still installed on my parents computer but since they had a virus on it the Northern Expansion does not work. But, Smile I can still play Majesty. In order to play the movie the program want the disk in the drive. Believe me, after got a virus on my computer from my sister going to those music downloads a few years back I do not let NO ONE download anything that is not necessary to run the computer (plus that is stealing).

Anyway, all I wanted was the transcript and Alfryd did a supurb job. Thanks again.
**Read Matthew 6:34(Bible's New Testament)
**It helps if you have developed the confidence to stop worrying about what people think of you. Stop living your life to please others.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: