Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty won't load

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Majestic69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Majesty won't load Reply with quote Back to top

I had Majesty installed on my computer previously, but our computer caught a whole bunch of viruses and had to be "fixed" and all the programs were taken off and had to be reinstalled. I went to install majesty, and it worked until it got to about 44%, and then it told me to insert disc 0 with neede information. I tried all four of the different install options, but the results were all the same. I tried taking out the disc and inserting it again, but that didn't work either. I was just wandering if this has happened to anybody else, and if they could help me.

wavefront

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I guess the obvious first question would be, is there any noticable damage to the Majesty install CD?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Or was Majesty partly uninstalled? I had that happen with Civ3, but it didn't even get to load at all. You might look in your game files for anything that has to do with Majesty, and put it in the Recycle Bin. Then try installing it. Or, if it has the option to uninstall/reinstall on the Majesty start-up menu, do that (but I don't think it would if it had install on it).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: