Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

multiplay (i will be waiting for you)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadow_magic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: multiplay (i will be waiting for you) Reply with quote Back to top

Idea anyone Question i will be waiting...

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gamespy or Gameranger...???...?
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

shadow_magic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't know you choose and sent me the web site

shadow_magic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't know you choose and sent me the web site

shadow_magic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ANY ONE OUT THERE??

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well... the thing is that gameranger is only for macs and Gamespy is only for the pc. so if you have a pc we cant play...
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

shadow_magic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok i have a pc so i guess we can't

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shadow Magic,

This is a message board, not a chat room. You can't post a message and expect an immediate reply. Sometimes it can take a day or more for a topic to receive a reply.

I've had to delete two of your other topics, asking for MP gamers to join you because it's considered to be spam here - especially when you post to the topic over and over again, demanding that someone answer you.

Post the times that you can be online to play, post your gaming name and the name of the server you want to use, then wait to see if anyone can be online when you are. If someone replies, then you can set up a time to play.

Please stop using the forum as a private chat room.

Thank you,
Twylah Skye

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
shadow_magic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if any ones on post and i check back every day...

indianlord

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

me and my friend play majesty regularly. we are in MSN gaming zone, zone land direct play. just post a reply if you are interested in joining...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: