Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Two funny screenshots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Two funny screenshots Reply with quote Back to top

In this one, I used Pandora's Box, a cheating utility, to let my recruit 100 warriors Twisted Evil

In this one... well, guess how I got all those Trolls around there without getting My Palace beaten down? (and no, it wasn't restoration, restoration, restoration for hours on end)

M

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Two funny screenshots Reply with quote Back to top

M wrote:
In this one... well, guess how I got all those Trolls around there without getting My Palace beaten down? (and no, it wasn't restoration, restoration, restoration for hours on end)

No guesses? Oh well, I'll just say how, then.

I used Pandora's Box's value-locking feature to keep My Palace's HP at 30000. When Goblins caMe, I used the 'give Me power' cheat and Helia's area spell to get rid of theM. The Trolls' regeneration let theM survive. Then, just before I took the screenshot, I set the Palace's HP back to norMal, cast Illusionary Hero a load of tiMes, and used 'give Me power' again to turn off the cheat.

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

...can i know where to get this pandora's box? Confused

M

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gamepharaoh2 wrote:
...can i know where to get this pandora's box? Confused
Nope, I've lost track of the URL and haven't been able to find it.

You can get The Cheat, a similar utility for OS X, here.

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Cheat looks like its only for Mac but I have a pc with windows xp on it is there any other cheating thing for me? and if it couldve been used for mee all this time excuse me im not good with technology...

M

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gamepharaoh2 wrote:
The Cheat looks like its only for Mac but I have a pc with windows xp on it is there any other cheating thing for me? and if it couldve been used for mee all this time excuse me im not good with technology...

No idea... until I used Google. You should, too.

This, or something else on the website, should help you. Very Happy

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for your help the programs did work for my computer but they did not work for me (like i said im not good with technology Crying or Very sad ) ill just stick with the type-in cheats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: