Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

What type of Majesty hero-type are YOU?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: What type of Majesty hero-type are YOU? Reply with quote Back to top

Something fun I came up with over the New Year holidays:

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/majesty/hero-type-test.htm

I'm no expert in building personality surveys, and I have no doubt that this one has some serious flaws, but I find it fun anyway. Enjoy! Wink

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My result:

You are a Warrior. Actions speak louder than words for you, and you waste little time to react to situations. You are no stranger to fighting as a team, believing whole-heartedly that much more can be achieved as a group than as an individual. Having pledged your service to the Sovereign, you uphold the law whenever you can. Senseless battles which waste lives do not impress you and you have no qualms of calling a strategic retreat if required.

Interesting test! Thanks for sharing it.

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Gaspod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first time I did it I discovered that I'm a Monk. :D

I'm trying to see what a gnome would say now but each time I try I come up being a rogue due to the running away answers no doubt. :P

Nice little test Talespinner Very Happy

Last edited by Gaspod on Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gaspod wrote:
The first time I did it I discovered that I'm a Monk. :D

I'm trying to see what a gnome would say now but each time I try I come up being a rogue due to the running away answers no doubt. :P

Nice little test Tailspinner Very Happy

Actually, the "running away" answers are correct for a gnome. It must be some other attribute that you are displaying which is considered un-gnome-like Wink

Krypta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've got warrior, rogue, elf, paladin, wizard and gnome.

Quote:
You are a Gnome. Enthusiastic most of the time, you act on impulse and care not of what others think. You do respect order however, although it may not necessarily reflect on your living style. Your survival instincts have saved you and your kin countless tmies and you adhere to it when it tells you to run.

3-Command & Conquer: Generals

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm.. I can't believe how many spellos I had in that thing. Just uploaded a corrected version. Razz

Krypta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Strange, I only saw the last one.

I've now got WOD, Ranger, Dwarf, Monk and Priestess.

Here is the correctly spelled version.
Quote:
You are a Gnome. Enthusiastic most of the time, you act on impulse and care not of what others think. You do respect order however, although it may not necessarily reflect on your living style. Your survival instincts have saved you and your kin countless times and you adhere to it when it tells you to run.

Quote:
You are a Priestess. Cold-blooded thinking keeps your head level. You feel that everyone is responsible for themselves. You have little respect for the laws of the Sovereign. The Law of Death supercedes all and that gives you the fearlessness that other heroes lack.

3-Command & Conquer: Generals

Alfryd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I tested correctly for monk but got WoD when I tried for Barbarian. Hmm. What do you use to distinguish the two?
My personal alignment seems to be Warrior.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've changed Question 10 to something which I feel jives better with what it is trying to test for.

A WoD and Barbarian is roughly the same, except that a Barbarian fights for kin and comrades which I feel models clan-like behaviour. A WoD cares not and fights for himself.

wavefront

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"You are a Cultist...."

Which make me wonder.... what did Steven get?

Lurn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I answered as truthfully as possible, and got - guess what - an adept.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Apparently I'm a Wizard Smile

Rezz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not fair. *pouts* Everyone else gets Wizard and I'm stuck as:

"You are a Solarus. Fiery in magic and in emotions, you follow your instincts and do what seems right to you at the time. You believe in synergy and prefer to work in a team. You adhere to the law when it suits you, but much prefer to remain free to make your own choices. The fire of life is important to you, and you believe it must be preserved at all costs."

And as on the nail as that answer is for me, I wanted so bad to be Wizard, lol.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it seems that I'm neither Wizard nor Adept as I wished, but am a mere Paladin. Very Happy
Quote:
You are a Paladin. Passionate about your cause, you purge evil where ever you find it. Highly-trained in the art of fighting, you can co-ordinate yourself with others in battle. You uphold the law whenever you can and believe that your cause is worth dying for.

Here's the Barbarian for you, Alfryd:
Quote:
You are a Barbarian. Fiercely protective of your honor and that of your kin, you lash out at anything that threatens it. Strong bonds of kinship exist between you and your chosen companions. You shun civilisation and its laws, preferring the freedom of the wilds. You smile at danger, believing each fight to be an opportunity to prove your honor.

Whitedog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well waddaya know, I got a Monk. Nice to see you being active on the 'net TS. Dabbling does an imagination good. Very Happy

No Healer yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: