Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Lounges OR Gambling halls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxaxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Lounges OR Gambling halls Reply with quote Back to top

one of the many flaws of those two structures is how my heroes seem to visit only one of them EVER, and it is coincidently the first one that appears. why cant heroes vist both of them without me destroying one of them so as to force themto the other.
(in case it isn't clear what i'm talking about here:)
say for instance that i have a rogues guild and an elven bungalow in my kingdom, the elven lounge is the first to appear, the gambling hall is second. my heroes never visit the gambling hall untill i destroy the lounge, Why?
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never noticed that (or remember doing so). I usually leave both for front-line fodder and just take them off the repair queue. That's weird if that happens though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: