Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Thallisian Games"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok. Who's next, anyways?

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorotor wrote:
I comprehend. Anyway, since there's a fairly long hiatus between now and the next match, there's no rush. But I can give you a hint as to your team's next opponent will be: It's a one person team, whose name begins with a "Z" and ends with an "L".

Raistlin's next. But first we're supposed to put in anything that a simple series of battles can't provide, e.i. plot, character developement, etc. I don't expect some writers to be interested in this, but I am and I think Raist is too.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I AM. School's been kicking my butt, I have very little time to do stuff. >< I will try to get something in soon, though, promise!

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*beaming* Exactly what I meant! Thanks, Raist.
... And I'm happy to see that Arydia is looking forward to fighting Zilmarrial. Wink

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I might take a bit of plot development for myself, if that's what we're doing. Very Happy Robinton needs more exercise anyways. Now to wait for that burst of creativity.....

:mrgreen:

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, ho, now, trying to inspect my Monk, are we? We'll see about that, and it could prove quite dangerous. Perhaps even as dangerous as investigating Jinex, as Raist seems to be doing...

Sorotor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dangerous to you, perhaps. :p

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And Logan doesn't think I'm a challenge? We'll see how well he fares without his sword if we face eachother....

Well, you have to admit it'd be interesting, a Monk stealing a sword from a demon.... Rolling Eyes

Sorotor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't recommend it ... but suit yourself. Personally, I wonder what logan is thinking in regard to Jinex.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, me too. And I think I might try it anyways, after all, Robinton has to get in trouble sometime. This would be an interesting way. And, just wondering, but does Junex allow personal duels in the Arena? Maybe not on the actual Arena ,i.e., in one of the barracks instead of on the Arena floor.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I suppose Jinex doesn't really care. But it is considered bad sportsmanship to fight somebody in the barracks, by the other fighters if not by Jinex.
Nobody, however, would blame a fighter if he killed somebody who was trying to rob him.

Hound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, that could prove to be a most interesting task. Would Logan dishonour himself by slaying an opponent outside of designated combat? *much pondrance*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, we might find out. If we happen to face eachother, we'll probably see. Robinton wouldn't risk it otherwise (I think), unles he gets desperate for a weapon. And I can promise you, that won't happen. Never know what he's got up his sleeves, on hovering above him in his Roc's talons...

I wonder. What could Logan do if the Roc got his sword? (assuming it's not too heavy for it to carry, which it probably is) He might cast magic on it, but again, you never know what it might have been given by Robinton. Enchanted jewlry does many things.

Hound

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, is it just me or does it seem like this tale is being written in the style of being sick? A long dry session followed by a quick vomit of writing to be followed again by another long dry session.

Bad analogy I know, but it fits.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I guess that's one way to put it...

It seems that, as with most stories with limeted writers, it seems to come out in spontaneous bursts. Rather like a quick avalanche (I still can't spell that). Then, there's nothing while the blocks of ice form again, and then they tumble over once again to form another part of the story.

That analogy's much less sickening in one way, and more sickening in other ways (criminally bad punning, extremely dull, ect, ect.).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: