Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Thallisian Games"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorotor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Raistlin Archmagus wrote:
*Scratches head* It's a bad thing that I can't remember my team's name, isn't it? ^_~

I'm here, though I'm at camp - I would love to have another match to think about. I definitely need to work on my action writing. Smile

Your team's name would be Tigereye. As for "two more weeks at camp" -- argh! *Starts tearing hair out.*

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tigereye, I thought so! ^_~

*Whistles innocently* I said I'll be on as often as I can...Promise. :-p

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok, I'm here, just been out with a bad ankle and forgot to check back in. Who am I up against?

Sorotor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, Will, you'll be facing Elves. For the specifics, check your PMs.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok. Just so you know, I've gotten the introduction, match rules, and pre-match planning posts written. I just have to type them up, then I'll start on the battle itself.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I can promise you that the battle will be interesting, considering the match style. Hope you like capture the flag!

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whew, lots of typing. Now to do the battle scene...

There won't be so much talking in it. And I think the enchanted things will be useful. It'll make sense later on how they came into the monk's hands, of all places. It's an interesting part of my teams neetwork. As to how they knew who they were facing, well, just let me work on that.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There! That took some inspiration to write! And I hope the ring doesn't count as a direct source of magical damage, since it was reflected twice. Had to fiigure out some way to get around that wall! Mr. Green Please post comments, I need input to see how I did. Thanks!

Sorotor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One thing, Will. There isn't going to be another match until the next day.
Speaking of which ... Oh, Raistlin? Where are you?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah. Ok, I'll edit. No biggie.

EDIT: OK, changed Zither's last line. Very Happy

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Blinkblink* Right here? I was without my computer for a week. And now I'm dead tired, so anything I post won't be very coherant. :p

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Sorotor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I comprehend. Anyway, since there's a fairly long hiatus between now and the next match, there's no rush. But I can give you a hint as to your team's next opponent will be: It's a one person team, whose name begins with a "Z" and ends with an "L".

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oy, shee-it.
>_<
Okay, time for some plot writting, then: not just battle posts. Gotta develop more character relationships. That's the most fun. ^_^

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup! And be careful: valuable magical items may go missing when you go against my team... Twisted Evil

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So, it looks like I'm going to have to jump-start this again. Give me a few days, and I'll cobble something together.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: